Sweet Christmas!

ok_tiida

Destruction Incarnate!
Gil
Hi everyone! X3 I'm Yabi, hailing from the Philippines and I'm fairly new to the whole FF fandom. :3

I learned about Final Fantasy back when FFVIII came out, but I've never really got to play any FF games til I got my hands on a copy of Crisis Core a few months ago, around April, I think. OTL Then I got to play Dissidia, and that's where I started to really get into Final Fantasy. :3

Based on my username, you can probably figure out that my favorite characters are Tidus and Onion Knight, but I like Butz, too. And almost everyone else (yeah, almost. Boo!). And I find it funny that I still stick to playing the Japanese version of the game when everyone else over here is playing the English version. Idk, just thought I'd share. XD

Anyway, uhh, hello again. Hopefully, I can become active in the forum, and wish to learn more about the entire franchise. Nyao~~ :3

Welcome to FFF, tiida! ^_^ Tidus is my favorite FF male character as well. :D You should play FFX. That's his game. ;) Anyway, feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions about anything. :D I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

@Mandi: Thank you, and I sure will, if I need help. ^^ I know some stuff about the Cosmos Warriors from doing a bit of research, and I kind of played FFII (though, I'm too lazy to get my ass to Mysidia). And kyaaaaaaaaaaa panda. XD

@Brittany: Hello and thank you for welcoming me. :3 I love Tiida the most, because he is kind of like me, in a way. Well, the way I see him in DFF, at least. Xp I want to play KH! D; But I don't have the consoles for it. Boo. ;/

@Kandy: Thank you! :3 And who's the one in your avatar? He looks familiar. Is he from FFXII?

@Mitsuki: WOAH AWESOME. XD Hi~~!! Thanks, and I'll try to be more active~ My finals are on Monday, though, so I probably won't be on too much tomorrow. ;/ And, sure I'll check it out, kupo. :3

Welcome, although I cant share your enthusiasm about Tidus, the dude does my head in, I can certainly share it about FF :wacky:

I'm one of those FFVII fangirls *boo hiss* 8F

Welcome tot he forums :monster:

@Bambi: Thank you, and lol, it's okay. It's a matter of opinion, I suppose. I'm okay with FFVII. I'm not that knowledgable about it yet, although I have been oriented with some of the characters (I like Vincent for some odd reason). I believe it's by playing Ehrgiez that I got to know Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth (I was unable to unlock Vincent and Yuffie back then. Lol).

ok_tiida said:
Based on my username, you can probably figure out that my favorite characters are Tidus and Onion Knight,
I can honestly say that I would've NEVER figured that out :wacky:

Anyway welcome to the forums! If you like Tidus, then you should definitely play FFX (one of my favourite games ever). Hope you stick around and post a bundle :monster:

ka-twoom.jpg

Welcome to the forums! :monster:

Hope you have a fantastic time here and make a lot of friends and such.

Hope to see you around. :awesome:

@SaShman: srsly? XD And although I want to play FFX, I don't have PS2 T^T
@Argor: CAIT SITH!!!!! XD CUUUUUUTE XD
@Coco: Kababayan! :3

Everyone, thanks again for welcoming me. :3

Back