• Roxas

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Sora

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
I'm not sure if you control him again in the game or whatever, so my question is which character do you think has the better character design. But then again Sora's (I'm guesssing) character is more probably fleshed out seeing as it was him the entire first game, and the majority of this game, so they probably put more effort into him than Roxas. So how about you just say which character you like better...

I like Roxas better, he has a cooler hair and clothes and his attitude just seems more chilled out which I like. :)

Yeah, I agree, Roxas was much cooler then Sora. Yeah, you use Sora for the whole game, but, jeez, even for an hour Roxas still beats Sora or at least for me

I personally think Sora's new design is great, its a lot more darker but we all know Sora isnt evil.

Roxas look is also cool but doesnt live up to the standards of Sora's.

I loved Sora's new clothes, especially the one you use the drives. :), So Sora, even tought Roxas is cute and has a cute hair xD.

Sora's design is was sweet man, roxas is cool too, but sora looks so awesome with the new clothes

i say sora. i remember in the first game, that most of the time, sora's eyes would look really, really weird. that doesn't happen much in the second game. his clothes are also a lot better, along with his attitude. let me rephrase that, he actually has an attitude. kinda acts like me to be honest.

roxas was cool, too. and truthfully, i think both of them have cool character designs.

Back