Help The Feywood

Kamkam420

Gil
where in the feywood do i find mandragora prince, alraune king, onion queen, pumpkin stalk and topstalk?? i looked every where cant find them plz help

where in the feywood do i find mandragora prince, alraune king, onion queen, pumpkin stalk and topstalk?? i looked every where cant find them plz help

is this a hunt? i remember fighting an onion family (king, prince, princess, qween, and all that stuff) but i dont think it was in feywood... i fought them going into archedes. or is this somthing else???:huh:

he's looking in the bestiary. and the answer is... i don't know. never could find them myself, actually.

no its not a hunt you fight all 5 of them in these caves b4 arcades and in the beastly it shows i need 14 more of each of them

U can find these five plants at "Feywood/Ice Field of Clearsight".. But they will only appear if u have clear every single monsters from "Feywood/The Edge of Reason" as well as "Feywood/Ice Field of Clearsight".. After u clear both of these sections.. Then u exit from "Feywood/Ice Field of Clearsight" to "Feywood/White Magick's Embrace" and re-enter from "Feywood/White Magick's Embrace" to "Feywood/Ice Field of Clearsight".. The five plants should have spawned now.. The plants loved to run alot as u can see from Sochen Cave.. In cases where u lost them at "Feywood/Ice Field of Clearsight", they always like settle down at the shelter area.. I mean those exclamation marks areas in the map when u press the select button.. There is also one shelter without exclamation mark, be sure to search that too.. This is the way I hunt for the five plants, but I'm not sure whether there are any other ways to make it spawn.. Good luck in hunting.. =)

Juz realized that if clear all monsters in Feywood/Ice Field of Clearsight" only.. And re-enter from "Feywood/White Magick's Embrace" to "Feywood/Ice Field of Clearsight" again.. The plants will be there.. The fortunate thing is after killing them, u can still move back two screens to reset that area and the plants will spawn back right again.. U can keep doing so until u are satisfied with the numbers needed for bestiary or maybe even the priceless loots it drop from the high chains u perform continuously..

However, when moving back two screens, there is something to take note of.. U might encounter these plants with a level of 99 with average 13000hp++ as well as all positive statuses cast on them (If u are that unlucky).. And they are extremely strong.. One hit from them on ur level 99 character with bubble and protect status as well as Maximilian armor can take away around 5000hp and above.. And there are five of them.. Juz imagine they can clear your party within seconds.. If necessary, juz avoid them.. Unless u are reali that keen to try out what a Level 99 monster can do.. The recommended way to destroy them is when they are in group, have all three party members to use Scathe to damage all of them.. Scathe deals high non-elemental damages, almost up to 9999 depending on your individual magic power.. Otherwise, u might want to cast Faith for temporary boost.. Hence, if any of the plants has been hit by it three times, that means death to them..

The Mandies start off around lvl 40-50 but if you take too long to find/kill them they buff each other up until they reach lvl 99. If they do manage to reach lvl 99 just zone away twice and come back, they will be reset to original levels.

Back