The Real Secret Ending ***SPOILER***

Fenrir

Gil
Well, have any of you people seen the real Secret Ending of KH2? if not this is how you could get it.
Easy mode: you can't
Standard mode: by finishing the journal then beating the game
Proud mode: by beating the game

If anyone has seen it >_< come here to discuss it!! TELL ME WHATCHA THINK!!

D:< What SECRET ENDING, SPOIL ME, SPOIL ME~!!! Aaagh >:L Is that one when 3 looking warriors took 3 keyblades o_O?

u can't get it by playing on easy mode? my friend better not have set my file on easy or i'm gonna hurt him. even though i'm gonna start a new game anyway.

but i'm hoping it will be about a war that's gonna happen.

I think the secret ending was a flashback of the past, to be honest. I'm sure the third game will have something to do with the discussion of the Kayblade War, though. It may even mean that another one will be occurring, and that's what King Mickey's letter was about.

Just a speculation.

the secret ending was pretty weird, they left me confused!
but i think i new what was going on! i think it was something about the keyblades sora, mickey, and riku had! yea, i think it had something to do with them!

I saw it on You Tube as well. :P

It looks QUITE interesting! It doesn't make sense as of right now, but I'm sure we will be brought into the light soon enough. ^_^

I'm sure that the secret ending is linked to the letter that King Mickey have sent it...I'm not sure that it's about something happened in the past, but there is a big chance.. Maybe it's about the story behind the keyblades those three keyblades...or something like that..

Back