The True Keyblade Master

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
Well I have heard a lot of people say that Sora wasn't the first choice for the keyblade, and that Riku was the orriginal choice. If that so how come Sora had the dreams, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

If you have any theories then go ahead and post them.

I say Sephiroth should have gotten a keyblade. It would be called the Masamune Key.

No, Sephiroth doesn't need a Keyblade, he already kicks a** Well i'd say...
They all are...and i think there are or where many other keyblade weilders. and if you played KH2 i think you'd kinda figure that out. ^_^

Vincent said:
I say Sephiroth should have gotten a keyblade. It would be called the Masamune Key.

I think Donald should!
You just want to see some pantsless duck hold a key.
Quite you fool!

Sora AND Roxas are the true keyblade masters.

Yes, Riku was originally supposed to gain the keyblade, but he had joined the darkness. I think the dreams showed Sora the future, because remember the scene where Riku extended his hand to Sora? The exact same thing happened when Sora found Riku on the island during the storm. So, his dreams were telling Sora what was to come, because it already knew Riku would turn to the darkness.

Which is why, in the end, Sora gained the keyblade. Because he didn't plunge into the darkness.

Vincent'sLucrecia said:

Yes, Riku was originally supposed to gain the keyblade, but he had joined the darkness. I think the dreams showed Sora the future, because remember the scene where Riku extended his hand to Sora? The exact same thing happened when Sora found Riku on the island during the storm. So, his dreams were telling Sora what was to come, because it already knew Riku would turn to the darkness.

Which is why, in the end, Sora gained the keyblade. Because he didn't plunge into the darkness.

i agree

Vincent'sLucrecia said:

I second that. Riku was to weak and gave into the darkness.

Riku didn't plunge into darkness:

He sought out a way to cross over into other worlds and he opened his heart to darkness

Also, what Ansem forgot to mention was that Riku accepted to powers of darkness from Maleficent in order to find Kairi. That shows care, love and determination: qualities worthy of the keyblade.

I think Riku was the true keyblade master for the reasons stated above, plus, he was just so cool :)

Twin Blade said:
I second that. Riku was to weak and gave into the darkness.

Read my post, please :)

riku may have done that to save kairi, but sora is the one who went looking for BOTH of them and also had to deal with being the keyblade master knowing he could die. and he still kept looking for them and didn't stop. in my opinion, that made sora more worthy of the keyblade.

kairi12 said:
riku may have done that to save kairi, but sora is the one who went looking for BOTH of them and also had to deal with being the keyblade master knowing he could die. and he still kept looking for them and didn't stop. in my opinion, that made sora more worthy of the keyblade.

i second that!

I always thought that Sora was the true keyblade master. Although Riku and Sora were both worthy of the keyblade, for reasons that other members have stated. Like Sephiroth Gene said, Riku didn't actually plunge into darkness. In a sense darkness found it's way into his heart. The thing is though, he allowed that darkness to enter him and didn't fight it. Sora, he was compelled to find his friends, and he had the dertemination and strength to continue fighting without giving in. This is what makes me think he's slightly more worthy of the keyblade than Riku.

Back