The ULTIMATE Question!

Quinas Gender?

• Total voters

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
What do you think Quinas Gender is?

Quite frankly im sick of saying s/he and it would be fascinating to gather opinions on.....s/he/it gender :lol:

Id say that quina is female - the pink apron kinda gave it away for me XD

I voted for a "she" because quite frankly, the name kinda suggest it, lol. Quina...kinda like, "Queen-a". Queen. Get it? Hahaha. I don't know.

Ahem, anyways. You're right, the pink also suggests it. And the dress. I mean, she's wearing some sort of apron, yes...but it looks feminine to me.

To be honest, when I first played the game, I've always viewed her as a female. Like, I didn't even realize that there's a chance that she could NOT be a female.

Well Vivi's grandfather had similar attire and he's considered a "he". Quina could very well be a he or she. I never really cared which, I just played the game. If I had to choose though, I'd have to say that Quina would be a she solely because of the name Quina.

Good points on the "Quin-a" part of the name making it sound female, but I still consider the damn thing an "it". I think that at one point in the game when your party splits up to go to the different Elemental Shrines, Zidane makes the remark "Awww, I have to go with 'him'?" referring to Quina. Otherwise, it's always he/she/ or it.

Good points on the "Quin-a" part of the name making it sound female, but I still consider the damn thing an "it". I think that at one point in the game when your party splits up to go to the different Elemental Shrines, Zidane makes the remark "Awww, I have to go with 'him'?" referring to Quina. Otherwise, it's always he/she/ or it.
I'm almost at that part now in the game. I vaguely remember it though. I'll see if I can catch Zidane calling Quina, him.

Before Quina is addressed as s/he i think we all assume that she is a 'she.' And if you didnt...then your strange.

She married Vivi at Conde Petite...
And she balances out the difference between male and female characters...

I do not get all the confusion. Quina Quen is definately a HIM.

1) you cant equip female Equippment to him
2) loves Creepy Crawly things
3) Loves to EAT! ( if thats not a signal of us males, i dont know what is)
4)Spams when he talks ( just had to say it)
definately a guy

I say she because of two things.
One, her name; Quina, is a bit like Qween-a in pronounciation.
And two, she wears a bright pink apron a bit like a maid would wear.

Quale called Quina a him at one point - "S/he requires much learning. Please help him" - but because of my detest for him/her, i've always refered to Quina as an it.

Okay, some of you guys have got to be pronouncing Quina different than I am, because I don't see where it gives away any gender. how are you guys pronouncing it: "Queen-a" or "Keeyn-a"? "Keeyn-a" is how I pronounce it.

I've always wondered about this, but now I've come to the conclusion Quina is a she. I mean, come on. The letter "A" sounds more feminine, doesn't it? And if s/he was called Quino, we would assume that it's a he, right?

I call it, it. Having no gender is part of Quina's appeal. Why everyone is stillinterested in IT in some way. However, what you said does make sense and it will most probably turn out to be a she.

I would have to go with we will never know, just like why are they going to sell a PSP version of FF1 for $40.00.

Back