Tonberry Army

Takaiki

The Spirit of Death.
Veteran
Gil
What would you do if you were given control of 50,000,000 Tonberries?
Me I would open a restaurant chain all across the country.

I'd have them kill people who were about to create stupid threads with equally stupid hypothetical questions.
But that's just me.

How would you or they know someone was about to create a stupid thread?
D=

I'm asking as a precaution. :P

I'd start off with building a Final Fantasy zoo...

I'd put some Tonberrys in the zoo for all to see (a long with ostriches painted yellow to act as Chocobo's...).

Then I'll have about 10 as my personal bodyguards. Everyone who has played a Final Fantasy will no then not to get on my bad side. For people who haven't played Final Fantasy, and just see me walking around with a bunch of crazy cute green monk monsters with lanterns will get a very painful suprise when the little creatures pull out the knife and give that all famous "DOINK!".

What about the rest? I'd sell some on ebay (I need money), give some to charity -hell, they could be mascots or something... Or they could ditch the lantern and carry an offering tin instead - or they could be sent to kids in Africa who have no Tonberry's of their own.

They could be butlers, house servants... They could be chefs. They could be record keepers or librarians.

Some could be sent to the moon to start colonisation there... Or perhaps even Mars, to help get the planet ready for human life. They can act as keepers of the planet.

We could eat them. We could burn them (fuel).

We could simply have them as pets.

Perhaps they will surpass us and one day we may celebrate the day that America elects its very first Tonberry president, following centuries of slavery and subjugation.

The possibilities are endless!

Last edited:
I would take over the world, no matter how good at FF you are if your country gets invaded by that many Tonberry's the military aint gonna help. *insert Evil laugh*

Wow that's the best hypothetical question I've ever heard! I would either choreograph a tonberry linedance of epic proportions or release them all back into the wild and film a discovery channel documentary on them

I would take over the world, no matter how good at FF you are if your country gets invaded by that many Tonberry's the military aint gonna help. *insert Evil laugh*

HAHA Agreed! Do you know how much Karma would fly from that?! hehe

I'd use teh army to take over Japan XD

Back