treasure

Lochmiel2003

Gil
what am i doing wrong that i have not been finding treasure throughout so much of the game. i am in the henne mines and looking forward to all these great treasures (esp. the ribbon so i can not get diseased by this damned esper zodiark i want to kill oh so badly) but they just are not there. if i do see a treasure, i know it's going to be a knot of rust anyhow. big disapointment in this installment. i loved treasure hunting in previous games, but now it just seems like there is nothing to get, thanks to this randomization concept they put in.

Especially in places like the hidden parts of the Henne Mines, the treasures only show up every so often. It's like based on odds and it's appearance factor as well as it's item factor. Basically, there's like a 1/100 chance it shows up when you go into the area, and then like a 1/100 chance that there is the Ribbon in it when you open the coffer with the Diamond Armlet (or something) equiped on that character. It's like a 1/1000 chance overall to get the Zodiac Spear in Henne Mines if I remember correctly.

their is about 15 or so treasure chests on the phon cost just stacked one after another for a lot of gill but thats all i know a bout

their is about 15 or so treasure chests on the phon cost just stacked one after another for a lot of gill but thats all i know a bout
Yeah, and if you open even one of them, you need impaled with a iron skillet. By opening anyone of those 16 treasure chests on Phon Coast, you forfeit 1 of the 2 Zodiac Spears in the game. It's also the easier of the 2 to get, so don't open those Phon Coast treasure chests, Gringo!

I've opened every chest I've found and now I'm just getting to Mt. Obursace....I'm assuming I blew the super spear...Ahhh..Screw 'em, I'll put a foot in the imperials' asses without it...:cool:

I got the Zodiac spear very early in the game.... i dthink right after I beat that judge at Mt. Ormisace or whatever that place was called. Trust me......it is soooo worth it.

Back