Video Photoshop Tutorial [Basic Sig TUT]

Rufinito18

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1KO0lG6sxc

1. I am not an expert
2. This is made for beginners, I do not expect good photoshoppers to learn anything from this.
3. My first time doing a video tutorial. Gimme a break T_T
4. I did not rip this from anyone, and if I did, it's not intentional. I found this out during my countless hours of photoshopping and tips from other people.

Result:
Bash.png

other results:

CLIUDA.jpg

holosigyo1.jpg

Ask questions here. ^_^

PS: The Cloud one has the lighting effect the other side (compared to the two other sigs) and the image didn't need any lightning effects

EDIT: Oh, and the reason I have a curly font on the Axel one is because I put the squares in the background, so a stocky font wasn't needed.

Nice - that's really simple and gives quite a good outcome. Only thing I don't like is the extensive use of brushes. It makes you quite dependant on getting a nice brush set for the background.

I would say on the 1st outcome the render is a little too transparent. The Cloud one is the best of the three IMO, and the third for me is ruined by the render which I really don't like.

A really good TUT - it's clear and ordered and gives a nice outcome.

Thank you for the positive feedback.
^_^
I might try to do another simple sig tutorial, but this time less defendant on brushes. (gasp)
This is the sig I did with (yes) no brushes.
My current signature =P

:D I think the sig you are using now is a lot better than the other ones.

It has a very simple but effective background, and colours go really well with the render, and the brightness is just right. :D Also the text looks very nice.

I don't really mind using brushes, I just don't like how a lot of people just make their background through just brushing.

Back