Vivi...

Tolic

Shadowhunter
Gil
OK, got a question.....does anyone have any idea what Vivi's face looks like.

His

His "black" face is based on the Black Mages archetype of the firsts Final Fantasys for Nintendo in the 80's-90's.
Vivi's like a rememoral of that black mages.

Last edited:
Do you see my avatar? That's him looking at you oddly by your question. :P Cute, huh? So what I'm trying to say is, what you see is what you get. That's Vivi for ya'. Black round face, two yellow oval eyes, and no nose...or so we think. I like his enigmatic character.

Oh, yeah, i love his character to, don't get me wrong. I was just wandering.

You know... Vivi did have a kid. Meaning he would have done his business in the buff to make that happen. I can't imagine what that guy looks like with nothing on... you think he looks like that underneath too?

He doesn't have a face because he's a freak.:P

Aztec: I just realized I want to be a grown-up Vivi.

You know... Vivi did have a kid. Meaning he would have done his business in the buff to make that happen. I can't imagine what that guy looks like with nothing on... you think he looks like that underneath too?

not neccessarily - i assumed Vivi reproduced Asexually - that way he would still look like he does and we wouldnt have to think of awkward questions like that :lol:

i still say that Vivi is simple - what you see is what you get.

LOL, aztec, that was good question, yeah, i remember all the lil vivi's at the end of the game. Hmmmm, i dont think he did it Asexually. Thats pretty nasty.lol., but maybe he found other lil girl mages in the Mage village.?

Hahaha!
lol

That would be kinda weird.
But not showing his face...
that makes him a lot cooler and mysterious.
Mysterious as in how he did get all those little Vivis at the end.

Hmmm I always thought of the black mages as having more of a "shadow" instead of a "body".

More of a ghost-like figure/appearance. ^_^
Since their souls are inside of created bodies...I figure their body must appear like a soul or ghost or something. ^_^

Well they say black people carry bigger guns i believe...perhaps Vivi still as some secrets under that pointy hat!:cool:

not neccessarily - i assumed Vivi reproduced Asexually - that way he would still look like he does and we wouldnt have to think of awkward questions like that :lol:

i still say that Vivi is simple - what you see is what you get.

I highly doubt he was given reproductive organs. Or any organs at all, for that matter. My best bet for that is he created more puppets in his likeness. Which is odd, seeing as he wanted to stop the construction of Black Mages due to their misuse. Oh well, it's the only logical explanation.

LOL You never know if he has organs or not... but I doubt he has that organ pointing out of his head... no head on his head, ya see? The kids... they listen to the rap...

vivi's face is exactly what it looks like he doesn't ware a mask or anything.
well i don't think he does any way

I highly doubt he was given reproductive organs. Or any organs at all, for that matter. My best bet for that is he created more puppets in his likeness. Which is odd, seeing as he wanted to stop the construction of Black Mages due to their misuse. Oh well, it's the only logical explanation.

there are no female black mages as far as i know so he would not needed them

Don´t the blackmages come from eggs and mist?

If so then Vivi putted some eggs...:blink:

vivi does not have the technology or ingredients for the black mage recipe so it would be difficult also in the ending scene with vivi all the black mages are the same as vivi even though he is the 'prototype'

Back