Was Final Fantasy VII: AC Worth The Wait?

Was Final Fantasy VII AC Worth The Wait

• Total voters
No, not really. Sure, I gave it a good review, but, it was still a generic movie.

Nope, I was disapointed with it really. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't up to the standard I was expecting and I still cannot grow accustom to the English voice cast. The Japanese version was much better and granted that it was a nice follow up, but they didn't explain the plot or the SHM origin enough for it to be in depth like the game.

So no I don't think it was.

Japanese version somewhat, english version not at all.

Although I still felt disappointment after I saw in the japanese version for the first time. I think it was the lack of coherent storyline that saddened me. It's almost as if nothing was accomplished through the whole thing, save for the ending events which should have eased some of the debates with the LTD, but seemed to have spur more animosity instead.........

The english version was a complete let down. I'm still trying to determine how the release for it could be so delayed in respect to the japanese version and we get what we got. I would have expected better quality from the voice actors if they had all that extra time. Not all the voice actors were bad, but I truly feel only three, maybe four actually fit the character they portrayed. My two biggest let downs, Aerith and Cid.........
Sephiroth
and Nanaki didn't really suit very well either. In Japanese I think they were perfect.

However, the graphics were well done, and to see such majesty from SE there was very enjoyable. Even the choreographing in the fights was great. The music was also very well done, the remixes of a couple of the familiar songs really tickled my fancy.

I think the only improvements this cg movie really needed to get a wow factor would if they had elaborated on the storyline better, some more character development on the SHM, a bit more screentime for other characters and better coaching/choice of voice actors. Oh also make some scenes not feel like they jump around so much.

I own it in my collection, but I don't think I'll be eager to watch it on a regular basis.

I think it was worth he wait. There were annoyances in it. Such as Sephiroth's voice and lines. There was definatly some mis translation there.

But overall it was a good film wich I watch quit often.

The wait.. well, it was half worth it.
The show was awesome, uber!

What I hated was the time length of the fight between Cloud and Sephiroth. It was too short.

And the part I hated the most was Bahamut. It sucked, Bahamut didn't look cool and majestic as it did in FFVII! *shakes fist*
The fights, namely Yuffie and Vincent against Bahamut were lame.
Yuffie threw her shuriken at Bahamut, and retrieved it with style. Yeah, like that hurt him.
Same as Vincent... still, if i'm not wrong, Vincent managed to hurt Bahamut.

But all in all, the show was awesome. *nods*

What the emo. Okay i have been on many sites and every thing and joined there forums but why is every thing always "oh he is sad so that makes him emo" or " Oh he doesnot value anything so he is emo" What's up with it?

Oh, Totally-sure!!! The English voice cast is good(even though the english lines sucked!!) the animatiion was top of the line. And it was FFViii, so of course its freakin awesome!!!

I definatly didn't think that the english version was worth it

"shilly shally...dilly dally"

I didnt really think it was worth the wait, and the movie itself was only an average movie but it was action packed and stuff

Simeon said:
I didnt really think it was worth the wait, and the movie itself was only an average movie but it was action packed and stuff

no, i think it was worth the wait man:huh: it was so cool-_-

Back