weapons

*$MallyBabby$*

$*every woman's dream*$
Gil
ok, to every ff8 fans,who have the bast weapon to yall?

To me its squall and zell cause i like the lionhart for squall and for zell i like how he fight far with his fist.

i did that wit him befor but it didnt take that much thats why i like lionhart and sell final move i cant remember the move.

I like missing score for Barret, because it can cause a lot of damage at low health, and Lucky 7 means you can do a lot of damage at a high health level.

this is ff8?

I like squalls best too, although i am fond of irvines weapons

i thought zell had the strongest weapon?But then agin the game is mostly about squall and he is the mane chacter so yep he do have the strongest weapon

Squall probably has the strongest weapon of the bunch, but my personal favorite was Quistis' Save The Queen.

I didn't much care for the design of it, but I loved the name.

Either the Lionheart or Rinoas shooting star. His had the lionheart limit (obviously =P) and Rinoas just looked cool, plus she was pretty hard anyway so that just made it better.

For me, Rinoa always always always had the superior weapon. I haven't seen all the weapons, but out of the ones I've seen Rinoas is always the strongest. It was the most unique weapon (Doggy-Shooting-Disk-Thingie) but it was really powerful. At least for me anyway.

i love the final Gunblade for Squall and also Zell's final weapon, Irvine's looks the coolest and Rinoa's is completely crap but then again thats just her lol. didn't get Selphies and as for Quistis i never used her so i didn't see the point in collecting the items for her final weapon

Gunblades of course :)
I can never forget the first time I watched the training fight between Squall and Seifer.
Fell in love with gunblades since then :P

The best weapon for me is the Lionheart for Squall and the Ergeiz for Zell. Those are the most powerful, Irvine's Final weapon the Exeter is also deadly with the right shot and a limit break.

As for my favorite weapon type in the game definitely gunblades, they're wicked shit.

:)

Last edited:
Back