WHAT DID HE MEAN!

Komo4

Gil
in kh 358/2 days there was something xigbar said about xion that continues to bother me.He said xion reminded him of "him" and it showed an image of ven does xigbar have some kind of connection with ven?

All your questions will be revealed in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I don't think anyone knows the reason why Xion reminds Xigbar of Ven but it's shown in the BbS trailers that there is a younger version of Xigbar and with Ven being one of the lead characters it'll be revealed then :monster:

Xigbar was once a man called Braig. So I'm guessing he knew Ven when he was Braig. That's my guess anyway, seems logical. I have yet to play BBS but he may even be in that.

I know that Ven and Braig had a battle in bbs, and Ven gave Braig the scar over his eye. And that really pissed him off

I know that Ven and Braig had a battle in bbs, and Ven gave Braig the scar over his eye. And that really pissed him off
Xigbar doesn't even have a scar over his eye. His scar is on his cheek. He just has an eyepatch as well telling us that his injury (if any) to his eye was not a large slash or whatever. It appears to be something either directly hit the eye or something generally harmed the area (magic?)
It is actually a rather complicated explanation.
BELOW IS SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! WARNED!
WARNED!
WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Ven is actually the only one of the three to NOT fight Braig (I think). I do know that Terra has an outburst of darkness after fighting Braig at Radiant Garden which gives Braig his scars and loss of eye. Aqua fights Braig near the end of the game and Ven meets Braig there, as for whether they fought, I am not 100% sure but I don't think they did.
VERY BIG SPOILERS IN THE NEXT PART CONCERNING THE ENDING! I WARN YOU ONCE AGAIN!
Xion looks like whoever is closest to Sora with the person looking at Xion. Roxas sees Xion as a variant of Kairi because Sora's biggest memory is of Kairi and Axel sees her as the variant as well after the events of Chain of Memories.
When it came to Xigbar though, he had not met Sora nor was a part of Sora (like Roxas) so he did not see her as either of them. Because of the very distant connection between Xion and Ven, Xigbar would only see Xion as Ven every now and then.
The connection between Ven and Sora is that at the end of the game Ven's broken hearts fuses with Sora's. Ven heart is broken because all the darkness was taken out by MX in order to create Vanitas.
That is how it is all connected.

Not going to read those spoilers: I'm borderline spoiling the entire game for myself, but I'll assume you're explaining why Xigbar can see Ven in Xion. I'll just use the info that we have already to say something else.

Xion had "no face" until she met with Roxas, where his memories (or rather Sora's) started pouring in to her. This gave her form - the appearance of Kairi (from his memories). Xigbar sees her as a Keyblade wielder, and since we know that he has connections with those in BbS, is probably drawing on his memories of them and seeing Xion as one of them. Since he's also more connected with Roxas, who in turn is connected to Sora and Ventus, I think it's down to this.

But, Ven did battle Braig, I read it on a Xigibar bio on multiple sites. And i believe that Ven is somehow connected to Sora, considering he looks just like Roxas

Ven's heart finds its way into Sora's body when he was young which one would presume is the reason that Roxas looks like Ven :hmmm:

so, tecnically, ven was supposed to be the keyblade master instead of sora or riku? and without ven's heart, sora's would've never been strong enough?

in kh 358/2 days there was something xigbar said about xion that continues to bother me.He said xion reminded him of "him" and it showed an image of ven does xigbar have some kind of connection with ven?

Xigbar, or rather Braig, has met Ventus in BBS. He stopped him from entering Ansem The Wise's palace. Xion's appearance changes depending on who is looking at her and their connections. Xigbar and Xemnas see her as Ven, as they both new Ven, whose heart went into Sora's body. His leaking memories created Xion, who has a connection to Sora, and by extension, Ventus, which is why she appears as Ventus when Xigbar looks at her.

Back