What is it about?

The games based on the Nes, as the orginal, PS1 and GBA for the remake, the orginal is really basic, and I found that you need lots of patience for it. The remake ones kinda fun. The story line kinda goes under a simple plot, aka crystals stop working, big nasty baddy doing the damage and thats about it. It's worth it if your a big Final Fantasy Fan.

It's a basic "save the day" storyline really, I highly recommend it

Not the same as GBA version

The original NES and PlayStation versions of Final Fantasy are slightly different from the GBA version.

For one, the NES version had different names for the job classes, such as Black Belt for Monk and Fighter for Warrior. The magic spells also had different names, such as Harm instead of Dia1 and Lock instead of Slow1.

The GBA version also has several new dungeons with bosses and creatures from future Final Fantasy games such as Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI. The game also uses the Easy difficulty mode from the PlayStation version without being able to play the Original version of the game (ie the NES one).

Last edited:
who needs good graphics?

its the gameplay and storyline that makes a game good my friend has either the gba or ps1 on his laptop as an emulator or something i am no good with laptops but from what i saw it looks cool i would reccomend it

very fun game...It had very high replay value for me. I liked to go through teh game again with different parties. Depending on teh characters you select the game can be very easy and you will fly through it, or very very long and hard. I managed to beat it with 4 black mages (took a very long time) but i haven't had teh patience for 4 white mages yet (would take an even longer time)

Basically you select 4 characters (Light warriors) then you set out to save the world by saving the 4 crystals(coincidence? I think not) which are systematically dying.
And along the way you get to maul all manner of beastie, huzzah!

Back