whats the longest time you have spent on a game?

Rorolina Frixell

Alchemist of Arland
Veteran
Gil
what is the longest time you have been fixated on one particular game?

when i first got kh2 i was mad to complete it so i was playing it for almost three days trying to get everything completed

in all it was about.....58 hours...

whats the longest you have spent?

58 hours? That's something.

Longest I've ever played on a game was about 8 hours.
The total was about 60 hours playing one round of Civilization 3 on the PC.
Weirdest game time spent too.

80 hours on Xenogears. Well, thats because Xenogears is a long game! O_O

i have done almost 5 days straight on ff12 trying to complete everything
i think the total time was.....114 hours aroundabouts

75 hours on XII. 55 hours on FFVII. 35 hours on FFX. and 40 hours on FFIX.

the longest time spent on a game was from 10am-4am the next morning XD i think it applies to all the above games :lol:

Straight time? Probably 6 or so hours on MGS3, when I kept thinking I was towards the end of the game for the final 3 hours. Or when I flirted with playing MMOs, and played a solid few hours straight. I don't have the attention to play games very long. Total time, I maxed out the clock at 99:59:59 in Marvel vs Capcom 2 on teh Dreamcast. I've probably played that game upwards to 130 hours over the past 8 or however years....might actually bust it out tonight.

straight time would have to be 4 days solid. total time on a game was proberly 184 hours.
i completed KH2 in 24 Hours! :P

Longest time spent on a game? Can't remember how long the entire whole of FFXII took me since its been a while and I'm to lazy to boot up my PS2, but I think with side quests and all... 100+ hours or maybe 90 something.

Second longest time spent on a game... 83 hours on FFVIII.

Id say it was on World of Warcraft and it was about 7 hours straight, trying to level up into my 50s!

Longest time on a game at once or all-in-all?

If it's at once... then, 46 hours, .hack//G.U. vol. 1

All-in-all, Oblivion, 80+ hours. but, Then again, I've had Oblivion since the day after it came out, so I can guarantee more people have more hours in that game than me.

Are you people being serious when you say like 5 days straight? As soon as I get to 24+ hours I can barely stay awake. Not just playing games but if I was doing anything, as soon as I am awake for over 24 hours I start getting very dizzy. The longest I have probably played a game was probably early in the like 10 or 11 am to like 7 am or 8 am the next night. That was Final Fantasy XI. I was addicted to that the short time I played it. Come to think of it I should cancel the subscription now.

Last edited:
Are you people being serious when you say lik 5 days straight? As soon as I get to 24+ hours I can barely stay awake. Not just playing games but if I was doing anything, as soon as I am awake for over 24 hours I start getting very dizzy. The longest I have probably played a game was probably early in the like 10 or 11 am to like 7 am or 8 am the next night. That was Final Fantasy XI. I was addicted to that the short time I played it. Come to think of it I should cancel the subscription now.
Good for you! You broke the addiction! You should start a clan on here called FFXI Addicts Anonymous, a.k.a. FFXIAA

Good for you! You broke the addiction! You should start a clan on here called FFXI Addicts Anonymous, a.k.a. FFXIAA

^_^

I don't think FFXI is that popular anyway. It wasn't hard for me to beat the addiction since gaining gil is a fucking nightmare. Some people would stick in it, others would just buy it while there are people like me who would say it's just not worth it. :dry:

Yet another reason I would NEVER play FFXI. I'm never really addicted to any particular game because there's always something about each game that irks me. The 46 hours on G.U.? I was trying the finish the game before Christmas holidays were over.

Are you people being serious when you say like 5 days straight? As soon as I get to 24+ hours I can barely stay awake. Not just playing games but if I was doing anything, as soon as I am awake for over 24 hours I start getting very dizzy.
i used to suffer with extreme insomnia so not sleeping was natural to me :P

i once stayed on a game for about 5 days straight got hungry though and had to stop
note i did not eat anything but junk food at that time

Back