Whats up fellow ff gamers

Tzamitchi

Wanderer of darkness
Gil
Just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow ff gamers and Introduce myself i'm Tzamitchi and my favarite ff games are ff V and tactis. FF X not so good and ff xii was badA$$. I've played every ff game ever released in America and have beaten all except FF xi and Dirge of cerberus if you consider that a true final fantasy game which i don't.

ugh I know, I wish DoC would go away x_x As for Tactics, I've fallen in love with the game. I'm playing War of the Lions, the added CG cinema is just excellence :P

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything just ask one of our lovely moderators :neomon:

Welcome to the forums, ye another XII lover, Judge Rulia will be happy, soon she will have an army and you will all take over :gasp:

Anyway, stick around and have fun :wacky:

Welcome to the forums, ye another XII lover, Judge Rulia will be happy, soon she will have an army and you will all take over :gasp:

:gasp: That is true

Anyway, welcome fellow XII fan, glad to see some V appreciation, be sure to boost my ego and say many awesome things about FFXII :wacky:

Hey! Welcome to the forums, it's good to see a fellow fan of older FF games that also includes Tactics :neomon:
Anyway, post lots and enjoy ;)

Back