Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I really resent having to learn all these mage jobs. I find it extremely irritating that TIME magic doesn't fall under white. That really annoys me. I was thinking it would just pretty much be red, white, black & summoner or something.....can't say Im all that fussed about some of them, I don't even know what the sorcerer one does.....

Anyway, it just pecks my head, Im sick of having to kep learning these stupid jobs :gasp:

I hate being a mage at the best of times :stare:

Yeah having to learn all the magic is really time consuming.

MOD EDIT

Please put more effort into your post. One liners are not allowed and are considered spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely use Time Mage until towards end of the game when you could do with Haste and Comet etc.

But yeah agreed, I always though Time Mages could have been incorporated into Black and White.

Big love to the Mystic Knight (Sorcerer) tho. Spellblade (Magic Sword) may be a little weaker than proper Mages magic but its alot cheaper in MP and ignores Reflect. Had my Mystic Knight doing near 9999 numerous times very early in the game actually :gasp:

I'm still back at the part with the floating pyramid, so learning new jobs isn't a problem for me. I just spammed the scrolls on sets of Black Flames on the islands near the crescent island. 3 AP for each group.

Back