What's your level?

I managed to beat the game on expert mode at level 47, but Sephiroth was a toughy. It wasn't until level 89 that I could actually defeat him. As you can imagine, the training was a bitch.

lvl 100 on kh1 and 99 on kh2 (cant get to lvl 100 in kh2) i beat kh2 on proud mode at lvl 49 (couldnt watch secret ending because i was too weak)

I was level 35 when I left destiney islands and Sora was really poweful. when I got to traverse town and had donald and goofy. I got them both to level 55 and Sora was about 60 but I was level 100 with every character and completed it. Also I got everything.

Level 100. I haven't been on KH for a while, but I got CoM to occupy me for the next week or so until KH2 comes out.

I'm torn between 87 and 91. Definately one of those two though.

I never really saw the point of getting to level 100, seeing as by now, I've beaten the Cup Tournaments, Gold and Platinum Matches, and obtained the Ultima Keyblade...I fail to see the point now. :/

I was level 35 when I left destiney islands and Sora was really poweful. when I got to traverse town and had donald and goofy. I got them both to level 55 and Sora was about 60 but I was level 100 with every character and completed it. Also I got everything.

I still don't know how people have have that much patience. I gave up after level 8. @_@

I fought Sephiroth around 10 times, and the end result was all my characters becoming level 100.

I could never beat the game on proud mode but I got to Ansems Nobody ant level 52.

I have Sora,Donald and Goofy in lv 100 in standard mode and Expert mode {leveling up is really easy with Sephiroth}

Back