Where are you going when you die?

Where are you going when you die?

• Total voters
I'll probably never die.
Maybe physically, but...I'm 100% sure that my legacy will live on for centuries to come...
How could anyone forget me? :)

I'm going to hell, but all my friends will be there too.

Who knows? I guess that depends on which is actually true. I may go to an afterlife, I may linger around as a ghost, I may come back as a new being.

...though, since I love scaring the bejeezus out of people as it is, I might end up as a ghost. XD

Yeh im going to hell -.- they'll probably throw me back out though. (i would scare the demons) =D

hmmm i'm not sure, dont believe in souls, so i probably linger as a ghost and scary anyone who lives in my home for all time, what fun :D

There is a 99.9% that i will go to hell i just know it i have done many bad things.

I'm going straight to hell so I can smoke reefers with Satan himself and this may sound sacriligeous but theres no such thing as heaven and they may say the same for hell but....meh

Since i'm Aetheist so I prefer to think that death is the end. So i guess Nowhere would be my answer to that question.

Last edited:
Heaven or hell it makes no difference, you end up the same anyway. And if I die I'll just come back, final attack phoenix ftw :P

Back