Where can I find the OST to the DS version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
I thought Amazon would have but it seems like they don't yet. So do you have any idea?

Last edited:
Hmph... well you see, I'm not too familiar with the torrent hookie thingie. And by the way, isn't that illegal which is against the law?

Okay dokie, lemme know man...

Hmph... well you see, I'm not too familiar with the torrent hookie thingie. And by the way, isn't that illegal which is against the law?

Okay dokie, lemme know man...
Torrents are illegal if what your downloading with them, if your downloading a PS2 game then it's illegal but if your like downloading your friends vacation pics then thats obviously legal, heck even NASA use torrents to distribute thier large taken from space photos of earth!

Final Fantasy 3 is exclusively Japanese. The original NES version can only be played on emulator, which was painstakingly translated.
FF3 was recently released on the DS as a remake in japanese, and shortly in november to be released in English on the DS.

Well i got my FF III DS at EB games for 30 dollars new!!!!!! i know what a bargain

This got way out of topic, and since the starter of the thread not checking it back over six months after his last post, I render this thread:

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back