Help Where is Dran?!

tim

Gil
I've searched and searched and cannot find this stupid little cactus!! Where the heck is he????

uhhhhh.......why not try a place where cactaur are located? Cause it's a cactus.

Make sure you talk to the petitioner , you might have forgotten to.

still no dran

O.k. I still cannot find the little bugger!! I've beaten the game so I decided to go and do all the little things I didnt do before and I cant find this little cactus guy. seriously, I could use all the help I can get finding him. I dont understand how something so simple can be this annoying. PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG OF THEE!!!

You have to have completed the sick desert patient side quest. After it says the mother cactus is looking for Dran take the boat back to the south side. Then you have to talk to the lady that you gave the stuff to in the sick desert patient quest. She will say that she threw the flower behind the building, after boiling it. Go around back and there is a flower there, and it will say Dran?? use X and he will pop up. This is only a flower at first, so dont expect to see a cactus, and you must talk to the lady first.

Back