Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Leki

<3 L LAWLIET IS MINE. <3
Veteran
Gil
I know this is slightly morbid, but I've actually been asked this before, sadly, and I thought I'd ask you guys.

Out of the given, how would you rather die?

I choose freezing to death. I think it'd take me a bit out of it, and numb me so I wouldn't feel as much pain.

Last edited:
.....if you had no choise you wouldnt be able to say that....

poison for me...

i would choose the death that is less painfull and theres only one painless death in the options and that is being poisoned so i choose being poisoned

a really long fall seems like a good way to go...i mean you get a great view of everything around you before you go splat, and im sure i would be an instant death so not that bad at all

a really long fall seems like a good way to go...i mean you get a great view of everything around you before you go splat, and im sure i would be an instant death so not that bad at all

you break your bones and all

and the pain it will cause

I say other. And if it has to be something other than old age, I choose death by heart attack, in my sleep if possible.

Give me the Ruby Red Apple and write "Poisoned" on my little death tag that hangs off of one of my toes. I do preferring living though; just FYI.

I guess I could take a shotgun to the head...probably the shortest method.

Wouldn't say that, Rhea. I know a girl who took a pistol to her upper mouth and she lived for a day.

poison is the best way to die as you die intantly and painlessly
there is no other death that is less painfull than poison

Ever heard of a certain ninja poison involving blood and horse sh*t? That poison causes immense pain and you die in a week.

From the choice on the their i chose fall.
I chose this because i would just close my eyes and pretend i was flying and then just plummet to my death quite peacfully.

(Wow, ive got issues :|)

Back