Help WHO FOUND TRABIA CANYON?

GalaxyFlare

Ego Et In Arcadia........
Veteran
Gil
It may have already been a thread but Trabia Canyon is kinda outta the way
so who here managed to locate this unimportant and not overly memorable place
near the esthar trabia border?

(i must be bored to ask such a pointless question LOL!)

I haven't played VIII in a while :hmmm: So, i'm not really sure. I can't remember all the places' name >_> im horrible when it comes to things like that. Could you describe the place? Is it with the Alien looking things with the moomba's and you find a statue of Laguna? Ahh idk what that place was called
>_>
Though, I don't think its by esthar trabia is it?
blah.

I haven't played VIII in a while :hmmm: So, i'm not really sure. I can't remember all the places' name >_> im horrible when it comes to things like that. Could you describe the place? Is it with the Alien looking things with the moomba's and you find a statue of Laguna? Ahh idk what that place was called
>_>
Though, I don't think its by esthar trabia is it?
blah.

That place was called Shumi Village. I think what galaxyflair was referring to was the odd crater in the Trabia continent that triggers a small cutscene when you fly near it.

Ok. Well.. I found it also.

That triggers a cutscene?
All I got was something like 'the dilithium crystals cannae take it no more' etc etc.
Or was that what you meant?

That triggers a cutscene?
All I got was something like 'the dilithium crystals cannae take it no more' etc etc.
Or was that what you meant?

Well.. I think I remember seeing the school driver guy.. his name was weird.. it started with the letter I and it sounds feminine.
Anyway, him, standing with his hands off the driving stick saying it is acting up and the driving stick moving sporadically. That was the cutscene I was thinking of.

It's not really a cutscene though. His name is Nadine or something like that, anyway I don't think that is fully explained, or at explained at all is it?

NIDA!! what a gay name for a man.

And whatever then. define cutscene.?

Uh guys Trabia Canyon is on the other side of the Trabia Crater you cant get there with the Garden but you can fly there on there Ragnarok for more info its the place where Laguna shot his movie just fly over the crater and land have a look around and you should find it......there;s not much there though.........in fact there's nothing just away through to Esthar thats actually doesnt let you enter lol!!

Oh yeah, I went there hoping to find a ruby dragon once when I was having pap all luck with coming across one. Nowt much to see, I think there's summat related to the Obel lake mystery with the canyon as well, but its been ages since Ive done that sidequest... so it might just be nearby as opposed to actually having to go in it...:hmmm: I think thats when I originally stumbled across it actually...

Oh, I remember that (barely). The cutscene wasn't really all that memorable anyway. I don't know, I haven't played FFVIII for a long time, so my memory is plain foggy.

I found it, but I don't remember there being anything there, except the realisation of "Oh, yeah...this is that place"
I might be wrong though, there might be something really important to the storyline there, just I don't remember it...

ye i went in there all like "OOO IMA FIND THAT ARMY OF ALIEN LOOKIN CHICKS AN HAV TA FIGHT EM ALL" but nothin there, just had to run all they way back out, random encounters an all, do have a strange memory of first using zell's dolphin strike move in there tho..and the icy part looked nice :D

Back