who is squalls mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorolina Frixell

Alchemist of Arland
Veteran
Gil
i have wondered this for a while does anyone know who squalls mother really is?

i spoke to laguna on the ragnorok and he said he would tell squall when the battle was over but i still dont know!

does anyone know who squalls mum really is?

Im sure there have been countless threads on this, but its Raine whom Laguna encounters when he has his serious injury. She dies giving birth to Squall and cries out for Laguna before she dies.

I think Laguna is 29 in the dream world, not when Squall encounters him.
So that would make him 47 in Squalls time.

Laguna was 29 during the flashback sequences, 18 years prior to the events surrounding Squall. when you talk to him on the Ragnarok he is 47... wow hes old but still pretty hott... lol

i have wondered this for a while does anyone know who squalls mother really is?

i spoke to laguna on the ragnorok and he said he would tell squall when the battle was over but i still dont know!

does anyone know who squalls mum really is?

Wow, I never knew this. I merely assumed Squall's parents were both dead.

I definitely is Raine Loire from Windhill, there was a thread around here titled Squall's parents. Probably in the archive now.

but in the manual that comes with ff8 it says he is 29.....i am confused!

I knew you'd mention this as I thought the same thing. Its because the flashbacks are prior to the plot and are important. The creators didnt want to give this away and listed Lagunas age as when you first ecounter him. Call it a plot twist.

yes thats how old he was during the parts that he is a major part of, i think they didn't reveal his true age because it may spoil things.

Well Laguna is 29 in the dream world, which is the past that Ellone was sending everyone in the dream world (17 to 18 years in the past to be specific). So, 29 plus 17 to 18 years, makes Laguna around 46 or 47 in the present day.

yeah i guess that pretty much answers the point to this thread unless someone has another point to make?

if Laguna, and Raine's last name is Loire, then why is Squall's last name Lionheart?

EDIT: Actually, there could be a number of reasons for that....

He was an orphen for most of his life. He wasnt born an orphen as his father was still alive, but of course no one knew where he was. So he was placed into care.

Did you play the game? Its a key part.
All the main characters except Rinoa, were in the orphange run by Cid and Edea and then they opened up the Balamb Garden.

Okay, ugh I forgot, but yeah Raine Loire mentions she had a baby or something. She dies. Wait....so does Laguna know that he's the father of Squall. I don't remember honestly. Or Laguna leaves Squall at the orphan because he's too busy saving the world from
Abel
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back