Who would win?

Esha

Gil
Okay, rather just asking who would win a fight I wrote what type of fight. I know this type of threads are extremely popular but the results are always different. Stomp on me if there is already one. :P (didn't bother to dig through the old ones)

a) A real combat fight?
b) A "looks" fight?
c) A relationship showdown, whos more in love?
d) A outfit fight?
e) A summoner/guardian fight?

My asnwers:

a) I have to say Lenne and Shuyin just because there is Shuyin, I mean he is the undead. Undeads usually win in any movie. *cough*

b) Ahh, Tidus would win over Shuyin because he is the annoying all that guy and Lenne would win over Yuna because she is just glamour. :cupid:

c) Ohh Lenne and Shuyin all the way :D , I have to for a love over 2000 years.

d) Yuna and Tidus just because Yuna has more outfits and Tidus is just that funky @$$.

e) Yuna as a summoner and Shuyin as a guardian.

a) A real combat fight?
Probably Yuna and Tidus. Those two can kick butt anyday, I'm sure. They defeated Sin together, I'm almost positive that they can take care of Lenne and Shuyin.

b) A "looks" fight?
Shuyin and Lenne. Both got style.

Shuyin and Lenne. Jeez, Shuyin was going to destroy Spira with Vegnagun, he's a little 'crazy' in love.

d) A outfit fight?
Shuyin and Lenne. They have better costumes than Yuna and Tidus, in my opinion.

Yuna would beat Lenne. Yuna seems to be more acquainted with her summons, so I have a feeling she would win.

Let me see

a - i would have to say that Tidus and Yuna, summons etc
b - Lenne over yuna and Tidus over Shyuin
c - Tidus and yuna all the way, they fell in love then he disappeared, not the most best love story you ever heard though it still is nice that yuna was chaseing after him all those years
d - Yuna has more outfits yes and Shuyin does have better clothing then Tidus
e - Yuna would win the summoner....ANIMA and Tidus would win the guardian.... or maybe a tie... their attacks were very simmilar

a) A real combat fight?- I'd say Tidus and Yuna. Both were strong. We only ever see Shuyin fight once and that's at the end of the game so yeah
b) A "looks" fight?- Tidus and Yuna hands down. Shuyin's face gives me the creeps and while I think Lenne is beautiful, I just think Yuna is more.
c) A relationship showdown, whos more in love?- I think they both show their love for each other. I can't really chose...
d) A outfit fight?- Tidus's outfit was kinda of extreme but I like it better than Shuyin's. I LOVE Lenne's Songstress outfit a lot better than Yuna's Gunner one, so yeah lol
e) A summoner/guardian fight?- I think Yuna would PWN Lenne in a summoner fight because back 1000 years ago, the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle had raged and there wasn't any "Summoner's Journey to get the Final Aeon" Lenne was killed before that even happened. I still think Tidus would pwn Shuyin as well. I think he's just stronger and he highly protected Yuna. He would have done anything for her. Hell, he sacrificed himself in the end so she could live.

a) A real combat fight?
b) A "looks" fight?
d) A outfit fight?

A.Yuna/Tidus. Haven't seen Lenne and Shuyin fight once. I mean, they beat big baddies like Sin. They gotta be tough.
B.Yuna/Tidus.
C.Lenne/Shuyin. Their memory is still there in Yuna/Tidus' time. Gotta be strong.
D.Yuna/Tidus. Yuna has more outfits, I like love Tidus' clothes. XD
E.Yuna/Tidus. She can summon big ol' aeon

All in all, I think Yuna and Tidus would win. But, hey. :P

Okay, rather just asking who would win a fight I wrote what type of fight. I know this type of threads are extremely popular but the results are always different. Stomp on me if there is already one. :P (didn't bother to dig through the old ones)

a) A real combat fight?
b) A "looks" fight?
d) A outfit fight?

a) i haven't seen lenne and shuyin fight, so no comment

b) Tidus and Yuna, Shuyin seems to have an evil aura upon his face, which Tidus doesn't have, Yuna i just... magnificently beautiful

c) i'd say Lenne and Shuyin

d) Tidus and Yuna, love the gunner outfit

e) Yuna as summoner, i think she's learned more of summoning then Lenne has
as for the guardian, i have to say Tidus, never see Shuyin style...

Probably Yuna and Tidus. Those two can kick butt anyday, I'm sure. They defeated Sin together, I'm almost positive that they can take care of Lenne and Shuyin.

Shuyin and Lenne. Both got style.

Shuyin and Lenne. Jeez, Shuyin was going to destroy Spira with Vegnagun, he's a little 'crazy' in love.

Shuyin and Lenne. They have better costumes than Yuna and Tidus, in my opinion.

Yuna would beat Lenne. Yuna seems to be more acquainted with her summons, so I have a feeling she would win.
That is exactly what I think if I was a genius I could have said it a lot better but I'm not so I'll have to get over it. Anyways I couldn't have said it much better.

Back