Who Would You Like As A Friend In Real Life?

Who Would You Prefer To Be Real?

• Cloud Strife

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Tifa Lockheart

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Zack Fair

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Aeris Gainsborough

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Red XII AKA Nanaki

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yuffie Kisaragi

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Aeris' Brother

Momorio Mage
Gil
Hey,

Ever wish some of the characters were real?
Wanted to hang out with them because of some of their abilities or personalities?

Well now you can speak up and tell us who you would like to live!!

Either: Yuffie, Cloud, Zack, Aeris, Tifa or Red XII aka Nanaki

Cloud or Zack as a friend in real life or both because they both are really nice and compassionate to others ( Not including cloud sulking over aerith in ac)they would be really good friends to have same with Tifa she would be a really great friend too.

It's Red XIII, not Red XII. <.< I see that mistake so often, easy enough to do though I guess. :/

Anyways, moving on, I voted something probably not many other people would: Nanaki. >.>

I believe he would make a good friend, even though odd, being not human, but able to speak, it would be an unusual sight, but he seems caring, and very intellegent, so he could think of things I wouldn't and that would be helpful, as well as him being a unique friend, unlike anyone else I would ever know. :P

Red would be awesum to know in real life, i mean come on. you could have him talk to someone to scare the crap out of them. He would come in handy for Halloween, and it isn't everyday that you get to meet a talking dog

Defenetly Nanaki. It would be funny if I went down the street with him and everybody would run for their lives.

My cat wouldn't approve though -__-

I would love Aerith, for her nice personality and loyalty. She seems like a loyal, trustworthy person, and can't really keep secrets well. I think she would make a good friend.

Yeah, it'd be pretty cool. But I am not sure what to consider it as, I don't call it a dog...it can howl, and it can roar, so I'm stumped... :P

And it's real name is Nanaki, so I would call him by that name, rather than that freak scientist Hojo's name for it. >.>

Red XIII why? You see all these twats walking about with their staffys (staffodshire bull terriers) they think their the biz because they have big crazy dogs. So id say yeah take a look at this and set red on them.

Tifa so I just walk by and see guys jaws drop and try to hit on her, they would say "Hey, can I get your friend's number?"
I would say sure but for a fee

That's not right... <_< But why should I be surprised in there being a post of someone saying who they'd like to have as a friend just so they could use them for their own gain.

No offense, but that's a bit selfish. :monsmash: I would choose one of them just to have as a friend, to talk with, sometimes brainstorm to think of cool ideas, etc. :lol:

Well, I figured you may have been kidding, but that was just to make sure... XD Having one of these characters from FFVII for a friend would be like having a celebrity for a friend. :lol:

So therefore I would be especially respectful of their wishes and be extra nice, so I don't make any of them want to hurt me, since they all are very good at it... >.>

Yuffie, no doubt.

She seems like one of those people that I wouldn't really like at first, but eventually I would warm up to her since she's so... well, lovable. xD Yuffie would definetely be a blast to hang around with, and I could probably take her anywhere and still have a great time. :D

It'd be a toss-up between Tifa and Aerith, but I think I'd have to go with Tifa. Out of the two, I think she would be the better friend, simply because of how self-less she is. I know I could count on her to give me good advice and to always just be there if I needed someone to talk to. Plus, if someone pissed me off, I could just go get her to beat the crap out of them :wacky:

How sad that I've actually quite often thought about this.
...sniffle.

Anyways- I'd personally like Reno as a friend, just because his cynical personality and constant sarcasm (not to mention the way he talks) are all similar to me.
Haha, I think we'd get along just fine.

Another worthy candidate (...Oddly enough, also from the Turks) is "Cissnei." She's just awesome. She reminds me of me when I'm in a good mood...and if I was a girl. (Yeah, I know, I got like split personalities. DEAL WITH IT.) She's just a joy to have around, fun yet caring and tough, and mature enough to keep me out of trouble. Haha.

As much as I don't really enjoy it as a true FF game...I actually really adore Penelo. She'd be a really fun friend to just have around and hang out with from the opposite sex.

Red XIII.

Mod Edit: Please put more effort into your posts. Explain WHY you'd like Red XIII as a friend. Also please read the site rules about spam. The link can be found in a mod's sig or at the top of the forum. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tifa for me.
She would always be there for me, always caring back and always supportive!! ^_^

Back