Whose Your Favorite Final Fantasy Character Of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wererandom

The Leading Man
Gil
Whose Your Favorite Final Fantasy Character Of All Time?

I haven't played every final fantasy, but My favorite would probably Balthier from Final Fantasy 12. I love his personality and he just seems like a cool character.

Please state the reason you chose what you chose.

Rikku and Zack are pretty much tied.

Rikku is nearly perfect. Quirky, bubbly, cute, intelligent, compassionate, and quite confident. I knew a girl like this some time ago and then I had to move :wtf:. But she was always a blast to hang around with.

Zack was the ideal hero. He was intelligent and compassionate and he never let his strength or vanity determine his actions. He rarely, if ever, compromised his true values and he upheld them through-out his life. Not to mention the lucky bastard managed not only to fall in love, but have the woman he fell in love with love him in return.

^yeah, when i was like 13 i had a huge crush on rikku, it's really ridiculous now that i think about it
i love selphie though, she's like rikku, but with that element of madness that for some reason i find irresistable

baltheir was really cool, but almost too cool, you can't like someone who's too cool.
its intimidating
or maybe just trite :P

oh and vivi
for all that he lacked, he always felt so human to me

I'm a little torn between Tifa and Ashe. They were both bad ass (in their own way) and I admired their personalities. Tifa was a sweet girl, but she's already proven that she can take care of herself. Same with Ashe. She's a little colder, and I can understand why, but I still loved her. What seemed to draw me to these two women was their independence, a trait I'm seeing in our new leading lady (Lightning).

My favorite character of all time will have to be Cloud. No questions ask.

Mod Edit: Can you try making your post more detailed please? Say WHY you like Cloud, give reasons etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back