why so rare?

It wasn't so hard for me to find. I found it at a store called GAME. But yeah, it is quite old now and I'd think it'd be in the pre-owned games section if you ever wanted to find it in a game store.

AngelofDestiny said:
It wasn't so hard for me to find. I found it at a store called GAME. But yeah, it is quite old now and I'd think it'd be in the pre-owned games section if you ever wanted to find it in a game store.

I have a local GAME, too, and they always have at least five of each: FFVII, FFVIII & FFIX

The game came out in 2000, so it's about to be 6 years old soon. I can't believe it myself. Once November 14th come around, I'll be playing FF9 for a long time that day.

i wonder if GAME has a website...maybe not anyway yea i might need a new copy of the game. didnt know it was so hard to find......i wonder if there is a GAME around North Carolina....

i'v had the game for along time, and i dont think you can find it anywhere but the internet

It wasn't too popular for what i've heard. Also it is old so you won't find it just anywhere.

ok then. One time I went to a store near me and asked for it and the guy looked at me like I was crazy and said I am not going to find it anyplace but online cause its so rare, ya... u can get it online....

The game isn't that old though. You can find it online. Unlike Valkyrie Profile (the PS original), it shouldn't be expensive.

it is old and not the most popular of the signature series

That is the problem with games though......they get old and lost in the shuffle.....if you really want to find the game go to your local pawn shops and video stores....im sure they will find a way to get the game if you so desire.....or just post that you want the game online.....im sure some dear soul here would part with ff IX :lol:

it really isnt that hard to find..... i have always found ff9, along with ff7 and ff8 pretty easily at EB games and gamestop...

where i live in a game shop they selling ff9 ff8 ff7 brand new still in there cases !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i already got ff8 but i am buying ff7 and 9 for £50 for both not bad

all of the ps ff games are going to get harder and harder to find now as tey just dont produce them anymore.
whats out there now is all the copies they have made, and dont go expecting anymore.
if you're really lucky youll find a new copy behind the counter in some shops but good luck finding a used copy of any of them.
every one who has one now is most likely going to hold on to it until it breaks:P

There's a new version for the pc out now. I think the reason people don't like it is because of ff7 and 8. Thin about it: FF9 has hundreds of references to ffs1-6, and is at a similar period of time. FF7 and ,particularly, ff8 are set in a sci-fi era. And as for ffx, it was a little lowest common denominator. But i think the biggest turn off was Kuja's rusty thong.

Back