Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Cloti

White Mage
Gil
most atractive girl

who do you think is the best looking girl in Final Fantasy VII?
I have to say Tifa, I think she is probably the most beautiful Final Fantasy character, a natural beauty

Aerith is very pretty too but I think her attractiveness is based more in her personality

and Yuffie is just cute

Tifa is definetly a good pic i would have to say, however there are other females that place well in the hottest XII characters like Yufie and Aerith, but all in all Tifa takes the cake

Other: Shera.

Wasn't that the name of Cid's Secretary or whoever that delayed his Blast-Off into space? She's got that "Naughty Office Girl" kinda look to her where if she took off her glasses and un-buttoned her top button to her blouse and cornered me, I'd willingly cooperate.

Shera.

Moved to Final Fantasy Fun

And uh, I vote Aerith, she has big green eyes, and who doesn't like a lady with green eyes ;)

Geez thats pretty lopsided eh? But the peop[le have spoken and Tifa is the hottest ff chick.....not that we did'nt a;ready know that, right?

Truthfully Tifa, perfect body just makes her disireable.

She may not be in the original FFVII game but she is in Crisis Core, making her an FFVII babe. my choice is of course Cissnei, the little red head from the turks, she has a strange appeal to her as she is classed as one of the 'bad guys' from FFVII

I would gladly vote for Aerith in FF VII.
But in another FF i'd choose Lulu xD

Tifa, if we are spealing FFVII only. But there's somthing about Rinoa.. Long black hair, gorgeous eyes, smart. *sighs*

I pick Aerith she has the most attractive face of all the ff girls! Aerith is just a Sexy last kind girl.

Other: Shera.

Wasn't that the name of Cid's Secretary or whoever that delayed his Blast-Off into space? She's got that "Naughty Office Girl" kinda look to her where if she took off her glasses and un-buttoned her top button to her blouse and cornered me, I'd willingly cooperate.

Shera.

haha we all know what BustaMo's fantasy is ;)

id have to definately say Tifa.

She may not be in the original FFVII game but she is in Crisis Core, making her an FFVII babe. my choice is of course Cissnei, the little red head from the turks, she has a strange appeal to her as she is classed as one of the 'bad guys' from FFVII

Yeah cissnei is a sweet little lady with ability to whoop your ass my kinda chick like tifa.....hmm cissnei & tifa.......

I wanted to know the general opinion, so ppl go ahead and say it!

I stick with Tifa all the way! Maybe Yuna too... *drools*

Back