wondering

Gil
is this a movie, most likely not just wondering is it just for the cell phone. yes the cell phone. casue i want to play this game but dont wanna get a damn cell phone to play it...

Yes it is only for the cell phone and it is run through purchasing chapters. The whole story is released in chapters which players will buy in order to continue with the game.

And no it is not a movie as I have stated, it is a game.

Chapters?! I have to pay to complete the game? And I was so hyped when I heard of a Cell Phone FF7...

LOL, and I don't even have a Cellphone :P, I don't like the idea of the Cellphone thing T_T.
Purchasing the game... Er... I wonder how much O.O

I waiting for when they port it onto a console. Surly they'll release all the games of the compilation of FFVII on the PS3 all on one disc, including these mobile phone titles.

I want that game so badly!
I don't think your parents will let you spend money per chapter.
sorry.

Like Moonchild said, they might release all these games for the PS3 at some point. I'm sure Japan knows that we don't all have cellphones over here. -_- But, that might take awhile for them to convert a cellphone game to a PS3 game.

I'd like to play this game, but I'm not up for buying a cellphone, and buying each chapter to progress further.

Yes, the game is for the mobile system. Square said that it'll come to America, but we don't have phones powerful enough to play it. Also, since mobile gaming isn't that popular in America, it's not going to be for a long time.

We will most likely see Before Crisis in late 2006 or 2007. Since the release of the Lost Episode in the US on Ampd and eventually Verizon, we're a step closer. to those of you not familar with Before Crisis; let me brief you on it.

It consists of 24 episodes and 1 sidestory about Tseng. there was a Weapon mode which could count as part of the story ( basically at the end of the series a weapon awakes and is defeated for the start of FF7; in theory it would be with Turks the players are not using )

there are 7-10 turks ( more turks have been added since it move from docomo to other japanse mobile companies )

It also takes place in 0001 and ends the day FF7 starts

one not avalibal in the UK but may come out later this year in the US, plus it would have to be re-developed alot for psp/DS because of the materia system.

SPOLER:

for those who dont know or havent been in japan. to use magic you need to take a picture of something with the same colour as the materia also the deepness of the colour can increase the spells strengh.

Chapters?! I have to pay to complete the game? And I was so hyped when I heard of a Cell Phone FF7...

THAT IS BULLSHIT. I will not play this game, I'll keep playing one chapter over and over until I feel I need the next one. Plus I don't think that It'll come to america. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back