wuttup badra's

99LVLsOFPAIN

Gil
Hey hows it going everybody. Im the new guy. this a great forum, as a matter of fact its the first forum I've ever participated in! I knew somewhere out there people were playing these games other than me, i just never met them. I dont know a single soul who plays rpgs, let alone ffseries games, other than me, so its really cool to have the oppertunity to interact with people who do. im 24 and i have played and beaten quite a few of the insallments. FF Mystic quest for SNES, The one on gameboy( I dont really recall wich one that was, that was a long time ago!).....wich one was that anyway? i dont know i just remember that was the first one i ever played and i got stuck and swapped it for kirby :p
I never really played any of the other games until the appearance of PSone
and the now legendary FF7. I remember being like around 14 or something and i hustled up the 55 dollers or so and bought it myself!!.
I was hooked and I've played and beaten every one since, FF7-FF8-FF9-FF10- oh wait I didnt touch eleven-and now FF12 (not quite done yet...)
So Im a proud FFFREAK through and through. I also noticed that a lot of you are really into comics too, well kudos for that because Im ive been a fanboy for about 17 years and running. ive got thousounds. Hit me up :D :D

I feel bad. I'm the first to welcome you and it's been almost 4 hours and no one has replied. Welcome to FFF! Have fun. Enjoy. Hate the sin; Not the sinner.

Back