Help Wwhite mouse - mark no. 6

ckracer

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
can't seem to be able to get myself to the SW corner of the Garamscythe Waterway to hunt the white mousse? it looks like there are 2 stairways to get into the waterway but i can only find 1 of them? any help? thanks

Had that same problem... I ended up just skipping over it for the time being and going on with the other marks, and eventually I got into the Waterway from the Barheim Passage, but you gotta be able to kill one of the hidden espers to get in. So eventually you'll be able to kill him, but I'm sure there is probably another way to do it earlier, somehow you have to get the sluice gate key or something.

Take the entrance from Lowtown Rab. then just head SW. You can't miss it. Mobs are lvl 40 so be prepared. In the SW corner of the map you'll walk down a small flight of stairs and then the mousse will fall on you there.

oh i tried fighting that guy he was hard but yeah u go south west and it's one of the entrances from the main control sluice you don't need sluice keys to get to him but the monsters on the way are really hard if ur only lvl 25 lol but there is a way to get to him just keep looking

Back