Your A team?

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Which 3 people in FFX ended up being in your A team? and why?

My A Team ended up being :

Yuna - needed for white magic and summons - later as a second black mage
Lulu - One stop magic shop
Auron - Tank

and i had one reserve :

Rikku - for her speed and her abilitys - and so that Yuna and lulu could learn Flare a lot quicker ^_^

Wakka: For Fiends with high evasion and flying Fiends
Auron: For raw power and armored Fiends
LuLu: For Elementals and Fiends with an elemental weakness

Tidus, Wakka, and Yuna. They all have 255 Strength and over 200+ Agility because I worked mainly on those 3 to conquer the Monster Arena. All my other characters are ungodly high as well, but when I focus on a party of my main 3, those are the 3 I choose.

kimari-flexable warrior/powerhouse of destuction(he went around the plate a couple of times)
tidus-theuntouchable tank(he was to fast)
rikku-demolitist

demonlition team

rikku-tank
yuna-tank
tidus-tank

cause i maxed out all their stats

actually, i didn't really need curing, no enemy could ouch me...except the dark aeons grrrrrrr

I think last time I had it so that I could use basically anyone in a team (except Kimahri). I think my starting formation was Tidus, Auron and Lulu. However I would bring in Wakka sometimes and Yuna to cure my characters if needed.

All my charactes were trustworthy, except Rikku. Pwah, pathetic. But my main team was...

Tidus: Used Haste/Hastega, and made for quick attacks, with some pretty good strength.
Yuna: For healing and protecting spells, basically.
Lulu: Great black mage. With Double Cast and good speed, she was unstoppable.

Auron - "Welcome to your doom" (I had the ultimate weapon, HUGE stats, Auto-haste, Auto-med and SOS Regen - practically unstoppable!)
Lulu - When all else fails, toast their asses!
Wakka/Tidus - Depending on the situation

1st file.. Auron, Yuna, Wakka I think. Yuna, was quite possibly the strongest out the lot, doing 99,999HP of damage with every hit.

2nd file..Tidus, Kimahri, Auron/Yuna. Kimahri is currently the strongest. Then Tidus, then Auron x3

I mainly use everyone cause I went around the entire sphere grid with clear spheres and I shoved in new ones. But in the beginning I used Auron, tank, Tidus, hard-to-hit-tank, and Yuna for white mage...

my A team was definately Auron, Tidus and Yuna. I used that party combonation for most of the bosses. in my opinion they are the best of magick and braun

Back