Your favorit gunblade ...

Shinrei

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Personaly I love the lionhearth, not because it's the powerfull weapon, just for the color, I love the disign and all but it's very hard to get it !
And you what is your favorit gunblade ?

Yeah I'll agree with all you about the Lionheart but I still think the Revolver's look is just cool actually looks as if it could be used unlike some spikey-haired blonde boy's sword *cough* :P

Well, since everyone says the Lion Heart without telling us why (saying, I love it because it's cool is not enough :sad: )

I would like to agree that the Lion Heart is by far the best weapon since it allows Squall to learn his most devastating limit. On a second thought, I would like to select either the Punisher or the Twin Lance since these weapons' design is quite excelent, and not only they look good, it's because they helped me a lot since I wanted to beat the game without the Lion Heart.

The Punisher has a quite exquisite well desinged twin blade that looks awesome with those red, black, silver, and gold colors. Also it looked more real than the Lion Heart since the Lion Heart reminds me a lot of a Lightsaber.

But we can't deny, the Lion Heart is by far the coolest and strongest weapon of FFVIII.

Finally someone who isn't going for the most powerful weapon :P

The Revolver is indeed my favourite, because its design is amazing. It suits Squall so much better and you mainly see him with this gunblade on many pictures. I think the Revolver is more his trademark Gunblade, so therefore it's just his thing and my favourite :P

the revolver is my favorite gunblade.
always loved the idea of a gunblade and the revolver fits perfect as one.

yea the revolver was pretty good but over time it got old and rusty gotta build it up inless you have death on you blade

I guess Lionheart for me since it was the last one. Ummm...I didn't really see a difference overall, but that's the one I noticed the first.

Yeah, Lionheart rules, but it's not enough cool. I say...
Flame Saber!

Back