Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Yes the girl in my avvy and siggy. Has anyone ever heard Yuna Ito sing if not you should. I mean I find shes a really good singer. When I first started listening to her I just fell in love with the music right away. Isnt she Beautiful? Has anyone ever heard about her or is this new?

Shes an awesome singer,by hearing them from your laptop most of the time.I like that song(forgot whats it called) you put their, it could make you think of a lot of things your head and it expresses emotions. At first i though she was just a minor singer but later it seems that i was mistaken,shes somewhat of a legend in Japan and shes like everywhere in youtube.And if i remember,someone in this site mentioned her bro being in his/her yearbook,lol if that person knew him,he/she would try to stay and be friends with him in trying to meet that awesome singer.I have to say that the song i mentioned is one of my favorite japanese songs ever ^_^

I think she is more then beautiful imo,so then,soon enough i would like to hear more songs of her.

I have been listening to her for a very long time now.. xD My current username is her too lol. Oh and Seb that would be Endless story. Mt favorites would have to be Endless story, Precious, Miss you, Trust you, Urban mermaid, Mahaloha and Let it go. She gets better everytime. I also must say she is pretty good at english and she is mostly in Japan. Well hopefully one day she will tour the America's and Europe >_>. Oh and yes she is somethimg when it comes to looks *omnomnomnoms* :tehe:

Come on,this thread doesnt deserve to die,were talking about one of the best singers in japan here!! Dont hesitate to listen to her albums,they will rock your world,as it did to mine,and she is a dream to all boys.

Never heard of her, but I just plain love music and am always looking for something new to listen to will definitely have to look her up and her some stuff from her.

this is propostorous,if you will listen to her then do it now,shes not something to keep for another time,shes something to see righ away,including her very stunning looks.But omg shes underpopulated here.Only my brother and I support her in this site...

Last edited:
I listened to her and yeah, it's pretty good. You converted me :ryan: :awesome:

(Let's not let this thread die.)

Aha thanks Diana Ill give you a five for that *high fives* Yes lets not make this thread die. *drags Jay into the thread* :ahmed: So Diana what songs did you like from her? ^_^

* receives high five* like Endless Story (which you recommended) and Precious is good too (which you recommended). Pretty good all round.

Last edited:
Shes pretty rare to see in the public,you will know like once in a lifetime she would come to your destination and sing,such as my destination lol.Shes still remembered by the people that went to her high school.And theres a lot of boy crushes going around.

overall this is unacceptable,this is not enough,we need more members here so this thread doesnt die.

I think her singing is superb. I like Urban Mermaid a lot (the one Adri showed me the other night). Her voice is just super clear and really pleasing to hear. :kinky:

She's a very lovely singer indeed :ryan: Adri sent me a few links to hear music. While i don't understand exactly what she' saying, she still has an amazing voice<3

She's very talented and beauitful. :ryan:

I can't choose a fave though :hmmm: i'll check out more of her songs later.

She's a very lovely singer indeed :ryan: Adri sent me a few links to hear music. While i don't understand exactly what she' saying, she still has an amazing voice<3

She's very talented and beauitful. :ryan:

I can't choose a fave though :hmmm: i'll check out more of her songs later.

Lmao Kaylee love there are always translations but some videos dont put them -__- Some songs you should check out are Let it go, Trust you, songs from her wish album and dream album etc etc. She has alot of songs so try and listen to most <3

A friend of mine was big fan of her and she once send me the song Precious.
I actually should listen again.
*listens*
Okay she has a good voice. I think I'll look up more songs.

Precious in HD. I love it <33 /revive

i dont really like yuna ito. i think she's just a japanese lady gaga.

but imo that song sounds very similar to something else ive heard and its a catchy tune. you may have heard it before.

Yuna Ito and me go way back. Actually, she was my first J-Pop artist. I forget how I found her now. Someone had a site. That's been two years, I want to say now. While I do like her, I think there are better J-Pop artists out there now (like Ayu).

But I love her alot for being the one who made me branch out and find those artists and she is one of my all time favorites. Trust You and Urban Mermaid are both great songs.

And she's nothing like Gaga. She actually has talent!:gasp:

I also disagree, she is nothing like Lady Gaga, I have heard she is like Sinead O'Connor. Her singing style is very unique, it's almost like she's strangling a cat. I think her immense talent will take her far, my good online friend milfyadriano says she is very beautiful hehe. I don't know myself, perhaps, perhaps not. It is hard to tell with these things, perhaps it's the economy.

Yes the girl in my avvy and siggy. Has anyone ever heard Yuna Ito sing if not you should. I mean I find shes a really good singer. When I first started listening to her I just fell in love with the music right away. Isnt she Beautiful? Has anyone ever heard about her or is this new?

I have loved her music, she is a great singer and she is a great songwriter. I love her version of 'My Heart Will Go On'

I have loved her music, she is a great singer and she is a great songwriter. I love her version of 'My Heart Will Go On'

Yeah I love it also. What songs do you like by her besides that one Fiore? What about A world to believe in when she colaborated with celine Dion? I really liked that one <33 Also isnt she just so beautiful?

Back