FFXIV
Ohri Jin
FFXIV Server
Cerberus
Tue, Feb 07, 2012 | 16:36 GMT
loading.gif
Add to My News
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning & Amodar DLC now available on Xbox 360

Square has announced the Opponent: Lightning & Amodar DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2 is available on XBL for 240 MSP, and will be released in Europe as part of the PSN update tomorrow for £1.59/€ 1.99. The Coliseum Battle allows players to “pit their wits” against Lieutenant Amodar, a member of Cocoon’s military division the Guardian Corps; and Lightning, previously a member of the same unit. Players who best the duo in battle will be able to add both characters to their party. The bow weapon for Serah called “Azrael” is also available exclusively for Xbox 360 for 80 MSP. More well-known characters and monsters from past Final Fantasy titles will be making an appearance “soon.” New screens for the DLC are posted below.
More »

1 Posted in: PS3, RPG, Shorts, Square Enix, Xbox 360
Tags: FFXIII-2, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lightning & Amodar DLC

Source - http://www.vg247.com/2012/02/07/final-fantasy-xiii-2-lightning-amodar-dlc-now-available-on-xbox-360/

Wait wait wait what do you mean by "Past" Final Fantasy Titles does that mean they're gonna throw Cloud and other FF people into XIII-2 as DLC later D:?

Wouldn't mind seeing Squall in XIII-2 since the storyline was about compressed time and it could be explained on how he got there ((IE A Paradox happening in his timeline which tossed him into a alternate universe xD))

Well none the less I've seen Stevie fight with Lightning and Amodar and they look like a actual challenge so I'll look forward to downloading this DLC :D

Im thinking they would more do super bosses from the other games, but it would be awesome if Squall got thrown in the mix

I bet its MORE WELL KNOWN CHARS FROM FFXIII and only MONSTERS from previous FF titles like OMEGA.. ;)

I hope Shinryu gets thrown in, he is up there with Omega for one of the toughest monsters in the series :hmmm:

Also Gilgamesh, want.

I figured Gilgamesh would make a appearance I mean this just screams a appearance from him lol

Well I wouldn't mind seeing Gilgamesh, Squall ((mostly due he would actually have a valid reason for appearing in a Time game)), Shinryu, Omega, Fang or Vanille.

Mostly gilgamesh since FFXIII has some of the most interesting weapons it would be awesome to see him try to steal mog XD.

Also the DLC ending was known before the release I don't really mind paying for it since chances are it'll be around 3-6 $ unless it has alot of content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back