1,000,000 Post Thread #1

Strifes stats:
960/1000
1000/1000

Somehow i doubt this game will take off, anyway *casts Meteor on Leki* Leki -50hp
Strife - 50mp

you really need to set damage limits and stuff STL.

Strife is suspicious of: STL, Leki, Anna, AddleBoy, and Finnegan III

*STL still thinks that The Scriblerian is too suspicious.*;)

Rules for game:

If by any reason you forgot to mention anyone on your suspicious member list, that member can attack you. If your HP is reduced to cero, you lose.

Added:
Damage Limits per spell: 300 (spell cost is the half of the damage being dealt. Example Firaja does 3000 damage therefore it costs 150MP)
Healing limit spell: 400 (same as spells, the costs is the half of the damage being dealt)

Damage Limits for Physical Attacks:

Defensive Spells:
Shell: halves spell damage for one attack. Costs 50 MP
Protect: Halves physical damage for one attack. Costs 50 MP
Vanishga: Player dodges every physical attack until next post. Costs 100 MP

Special Attacks:
You get one ADR point for every action. Omce you get enough ADR points you can unleash a special attack.
You can change the names of these attacks as long as you use the adequate amount of ADR for the damage being dealt.

Special Attack # 1
Deals 200 damage. Costs 5 ADR

Special Attack # 2
Deals 400 damage. Costs 10 ADR

Special Attack # 3
Deals 600 Damage. Costs 15 ADR

*You can use Protect against special attacks. Make sure that they don't catch you offguard.

STL's stats:
HP: 1000/1000
MP:980/1000

*STL casts Firaja on both Strife and Leki causing them 40 damage, -20 of STL's MP.*

*STL is suspicious of Leki, Anna, Strife, AddleBoy, and Finnegan III*

*STL is know suspicious of Leki, Strife, Kentaro, The Scriblerian, Anna, and Addle Boy*

STL Stats:
HP: 9960/1000
MP:980/1000
ADR: 2
*STL uses Protect*

Rules added :cool:

o_O My health is so low already. And I can't attack. Nobody forgot me. XD This is confusing!

Leki's Stats: 1
HP: 880/1000
MP: 1000/1000
*Leki is supicious of AddleBoy, STL, Strife, Kentaro, Anna Molly, Finnegan III, and myself. :P*

STL's stats:
MP:880/1000
ADR: 2

*STL's Protect wears off*

.....Leki....your health is low....

*STL uses Curaja on Leki healing 200 of Leki's HP* -100 MP + 1 ADR for that action.*

*STL is suspicious of Strife, AddleBoy, The Scriblerian, Anna Molly, Kentaro, and a little of Leki.*:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

*Suspicion level increases + 3*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I'll keep posting these rules anyway*
Rules for game:

If by any reason you forgot to mention anyone on your suspicious member list, that member can attack you. If your HP is reduced to cero, you lose.

Added:
Damage Limits per spell: 300 (spell cost is the half of the damage being dealt. Example Firaja does 3000 damage therefore it costs 150MP)
Healing limit spell: 400 (same as offensive spells, the costs is the half of the health being replenished)

Defensive Spells:

Special Attacks:
You get one ADR point for every action. Once you get enough ADR points you can unleash a special attack.
You can change the names of these attacks as long as you use the adequate amount of ADR for the damage being dealt.

Special Attack # 1

Special Attack # 2

Special Attack # 3

*You can use Protect against special attacks. Make sure that they don't catch you offguard.

__________________________________________________ ___

uh STL shouldnt you have 960hp:rolleyes:

Kentaro stats:
MP:970/1000
ADR: 1

*Kentaro casts Firaja on Strife causing 40 damage, -20 of Kentaro's MP.*

*Kentaro is suspicious of Strife, AddleBoy, The Scriblerian, Anna Molly, STL, and Leki.*

Last edited:
STL's stats:

*STL's Protect wears off*

.....Leki....your health is low....

*STL uses Curaja on Leki healing 200 of Leki's HP* -100 MP + 1 ADR for that action.*

*STL is suspicious of Strife, AddleBoy, The Scriblerian, Anna Molly, Kentaro, and a little of Leki.*:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

*Suspicion level increases + 3*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I'll keep posting these rules anyway*
Rules for game:

Added:
Healing limit spell: 400 (same as offensive spells, the costs is the half of the health being replenished)

Defensive Spells:
Aura: Adds three ADR points to a player. A player that uses this spell can't attack during the same post.

Special Attacks:
You get one ADR point for every action. Once you get enough ADR points you can unleash a special attack.

Special Attack # 1

Special Attack # 2

Special Attack # 3

*You can use both an offensive and a defensive spell per post.*

New Rule Added:
Your Suspicious List must not be larger than five names. In other words you can only deffend yourself from five different enemies.
__________________________________________________ ___

STL
HP: 960/1000
MP:810/1000
ADR: 3

*STL is suspicious of Kentaro, Leki, Strife, Addle Boy, and The Scriblerian*

*STL casts Firaja on Strife dealing 40 damage on him* -20MP

*STL casts both Shell on himself* -50MP

4 things:

1) post # 170, great! only 999830 left!
2) I WANNA THE :poke: SMILEY BACK!
3) DO YOU THINK ANYBODY ELSE WILL READ ALL 1000000 posts? (yeah, i will)
3) I join:
>Hydra feels surrounded
>>Hydra starts looking for an exit
>>>Hydra is caught unawares...
>>>>Hydra is petrified... 10 posts 'til stoned.
>>>>>Hydra is affected by Sap, confuse, immovilize, disable, poison, small, zombie, death, etc. for 8 turns...erm...posts.
>>>>> IS SUSPICIOUS OF: Leki, AddleBoy, STL, Strife, Kentaro, Anna Molly, Finnegan III

I think I'll just be the little suspicious mascot cheering everybody one. XD

"Rah rah go go goooo!" Leki starts to cheer suspiciously in the corner, using pom-poms that look alot like bombs. :woot:
Leki smiles and waves the pom-poms around, "Reach our goal of.... *forgets/dumb moment* ALOT of posts!"

Back