• Asian (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • European (please specify)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • All accents are equal.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Accents should be eliminated...(please don't.)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
I actually know quite a bit of accents considering I'm a foreign kid who hasn't had much contact with the world except for here. :)
Like the British accent, I personally think the British accent rocks!!! Seriously.

So what?
Yay, nay, or meh.
Do you like accents? Which one's the best one? Why do you like it?
Answer me that. ^_^

Last edited:
Eh, I don't really have much of an accent, but I like Australian accents and British accents, they are kind of funny XD

The British accent is great. The generic type, though. None of this sub-accent tripe.

I'm not a fan of accents in general, to be honest. I like some American accents, but it solely depends on the tone of voice the person has. *shrugs*

Saix (Big D) thinks my voice is sexy. He told me so himself when he was trying to E-seduce me. *Ahem*

Russian accents are cool too. The french are very bland though.

Parle vous francais?

I do a bad French accent.
I do a bad British accent *sigh*
I make a really great Filipino accent though.
Got it from my mum. xP

British accents FTW - i think its hilarious how americans are fascinated by them

Or how they've taken British judges onto American gameshows. *eyes American Idol* It's sort of a trend now, I guess.

P.S. I'm 'still' not American by the way, so I don't count.

Japanese accents. Gotta love em'. I watch too many animes.

And French. They're...silky-toned.

Well, this damned supposedly british accent I have gets me in problems most of the time. Now they want me to be Tybalt in the school play of "Romeo and Juliet". >.<

They say I sound sexy, I say that I sound like a Sephiroth Psyco with Brithis accent. :stare:

I can also imitate Ron's accent(HP) or Kain's (Legacy of Kain Series, Soul Reaver, Blood Omen, Defiance, etc) quite well.

I can also imitate Ron's accent(HP) or Kain's (Legacy of Kain Series, Soul Reaver, Blood Omen, Defiance, etc) quite well.

Instant respect right there. I love Simon Templeman. :cool:

I'm tempted to link that 'Voice Clip' thread to here. Seems quite nicely synonymous to this thread. *looks*

Yeah, by far Simon Templeman's voice acting are the best. Legacy of Kain wouldn't be cool if it weren't for the life good old Simon gives to Kain.

If only I could say the same about the terrible voice acting they (SE, and if I am correct, it was Lance Bass who did Seph's voice acting) did for Sephiroth in KHII. That was the worst Sephiroth I've ever heard, and I hope it is the last :stare:

Anyways, having this accent has its advantages with the ladies :cool:

A Brooklyn accent is the best. We got a kid at work who says "Fajita" in a BK way and it's hilarious how he talks. He's never been out of a little town called Montoursville in PA, but his accent is killer.

Back