• Asian (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • European (please specify)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • All accents are equal.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Accents should be eliminated...(please don't.)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Whatever all accent you have, it's all good, but I do find Scottish accents on women very attractive (as well as Eastern European ones - I blame a co-worker from Slovakia for this XD).

Heck, I like my mum's accent.
It's indescribable. It's Filipino BTW, obviously *cough*....

It's a bit high pitched, in contrast to mine, which is very low pitched.

i find it weird when ppl say a british accent cuz u could be scottish english welsh or irish all very different accents.
i have a very broad scottish/aberdonian accent

i find it weird when ppl say a british accent cuz u could be scottish english welsh or irish all very different accents.
i have a very broad scottish/aberdonian accent

I was about to say this. The amount of people who have said a British accent but what is a British accent?

I'm gonna have a guess and say they mean English. Scottish and English are nothing alike and a lot of people have different accents within our areas in Britain too. I would definitely have a different accent from lagunas dream as I speak more of a Glaswegian slang. London is cockney, you have the scouses and geordies etc. I've always found the Welsh to be similar, some Welsh actually sounding more English but you do hear some Welsh people that you can easily tell. Of course, Northern Ireland is nothing like English.

It would be nice if people where a bit more specific when they refer to 'British accent' because the accents can vary a lot. Anyway, I like the Geordie accent.

All right then, when you reply British accent, specify which one.
Though personally, I'm not gonna know. Just some vague idea of one.
But what the heck, if you want, it, so be it.

People say I have a southern accent, so...I'll go with that. XD

My above post was a bit ironic, wasn't it?
'Not gonna know...' what a British accent is. XD
That cracks me up.

If you don't get it, look at the avatar. *cough*
I still go with British.

Nono I mean gotta, gonna, getcha, donno, arite, mkay, goin', doin'.
Southern slang? XD

I noticed that a lot of people develop the "universal television accent"

Which is...pretty much the same accent that most people have on television.
And it's rather boring. o_O
If I can't laugh at you while you're talking then you need a better accent. XD

We'll be all conformists in no time soon.
Thank heavens for forums like these.
We can choose, or rather, we don't have a choice, to not hear members' voices. XD

And oh, I misunderstood the slang thingy obviously.
Oi, that post makes more sense now.

hmm the easiest way to sum up my accent is to play FFIX and go speak to the dwarves in condie petie ppl from aberdeen and the north east of scotland speak like them

I love Scottish accents! *-* They're so cute. :3 I also like the accent from Manchester, England, very sexy. New Zealand accents are nice, too. o.o Irish accents are also nice. XD

Hmm...before I moved out to California, I had a very thick...very GAUDY southern accent. I can say that, because once I moeved out here, I started noticing how unusual my own voice sounded while I was talking to my friends. lol.

My bf says I still have a little accent. ^__^

Back