A funny glitch I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~xXxEclipsexXx~

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Haha, I remember when I got this game for the NES when I was younger and it always bored me. I started to play it one day and went to fight Garland and on my way the game froze up and I had to take it out. I couldn't do anything to get it to come back on so I got mad and took my moms fingernail polish and painted on the cartridge part at the bottom. Obviously it wouldn't come on.

Well, a week went by or so and I wanted to play it again so this time I used fingernail polish remover and amazingly enough the game came on then. I went through the class choosing and name picking and what have you and when I started off for Garland this time the game froze up yet again only this time it unfroze and my characters had turned into an Airship!

When you would land the airship you would be a chocobo so there were no encounters and ofcourse I couldn't go into garlands castle. There is really no point to this glitch and I could never do it again after all the times I tried and now I've cleaned the game up and put it away in a special case. I heard that the origional Final Fantasy 1 didn't make it to America but apperently it did or the game wouldn't be in english or in my possession.

I wouldn't recomend trying this glitch if I were you. lol

The first Final Fantasy was released in America for the NES, its FF II and III for the NES and V for the SNES that never got released untill recent years on the playstation, Game Boy Advance, DS etc.

Glitch sounds well sketchy tho haha

lol that sounds funny u could never be ur acual characters! lol that would suck cause it was a waste of money... but then again it was awhile ago so it was probably cheap.

anybody else finding this to be pretty sketchy? considering there are no chocobos in the first game, this sounds pretty ridiculous.

sounds a bit dodgy to me also. Is there an airship in the first game for that matter?

anybody else finding this to be pretty sketchy? considering there are no chocobos in the first game, this sounds pretty ridiculous.
Shit yeah your right, Chocobo's arn't in FF I! Lying basterd :dry:

There are airships tho...well one anyways...but certainly no Chocobo's, they didn't show till FF II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back