A stingy cloud

Dark Fantasy X

Dark Kamui
Veteran
in a place far away from where you are, locked in
Gil
051205cg9.jpg

Two things with this comic that i would like to talk about

the first being the lifestream, since Cloud states here that he isn't made of eithers, then wonders about it since he is made of lifestream, then dismisses the thought, what exactly is Cloud and the FFVII characters made of?

the second, who said cloud wasn't stingy?

Why do you keep posting these thing? You could put them all in one topic at least. But anyway this reminds me of how I always stockpile my items thinking there will be a better use and it nevers comes. I'm sure alot of otherb people do the same.

Why do you keep posting these thing? You could put them all in one topic at least. But anyway this reminds me of how I always stockpile my items thinking there will be a better use and it nevers comes. I'm sure alot of otherb people do the same.

i know, but the problem is that each one belongs in a different section of the site, and each one has its own comments, putting them in one thread would only cause alot of... disruption

as the stockpiling bit, yeah i do that to, just thought i put some funny ones back up here for you guys

all these things are at www.vgcats.com anyway

Omg, this is so funny.

I never knew that the lifestream was all ether-ie (making up words is fun). But...NO! Vincent got pwned :sad:.

EDIT: I agree with Dark, all these diffrent strips have a diffrent descussion so if you put them in one thread it'd be all weird o_O. But any way it isn't hurting anyone it making me laugh my self silly ^_^.

Last edited:
-Moved to Final Fantasy Fun-

It seems more fitting here since it's more related to the actual comic itself rather than the actual game.

Back