A very serious question

What would Cloud wear: Boxers or Briefs?

• Total voters
I'd say spandex or whatever Sephy wears, seems likely based on what Amano/whatnot have made characters wear so far in FF games. I don't see him going commando either, just not Cloud, me thinks.

*Or maybe panties...hey come on! He dressed as a girl! lol*

I say boxers. Sounds just more... appropriate. :wacky: Sleeping in a house with kids, etc. :lew: Waking up in the middle of the night to go pee, ..... Boxers. :wacky: I just picture it that way... and... oh my.

32706064v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

So the answer is a jock strap?

reactionface.jpg

You just know there are some things therapy won't fix. Thank you, Talibanter. My mind is damaged now, more so than it was before.

@Six

:rofl: Oh yeah, I'm with you 100% there.

I can imagine Cloud being a boxers kind of guy. He doesn't look like the creepy Briefs kinda guy

i think he is a briefs guy, it would explain why he is such a douche, he is always thinking "daymn i shudda worn Boxers"

I think if cloud was a boxer wearer he would be more like Yuffie all fun and bubbly.

i think he is a briefs guy, it would explain why he is such a douche, he is always thinking "daymn i shudda worn Boxers"

I think if cloud was a boxer wearer he would be more like Yuffie all fun and bubbly.

I can honestly say that is the strangest reasoning I've ever seen. What's even more strange is that it actually makes a weird kind of sense. :wacky:

It can't be jock strap because those were made in america....not the world of FF7!

Does anyone really see cloud wearing tighty whitys? Cloud is too cool for that nonsense, flippen boxers all the way.

And if thats not the truth then I will forever deny the truth!

Well clearly briefs are out of the question, there would be too much 'packing down' for a young man out heroing/world saving/moping. Though the tight unpleasantness would no doubt fuel his angsty look. The main problem however would be their lack of suitability for hardcore activities. After a bout of having his ass kicked by Sephiroth, they would probably have the same effect on his wang as tightening an rubber band around it.

Now I'm sure like all growing men our good pal Cloud tried out boxers, and they probably seemed perfect at first. Sadly it was not to be for the mopey git. He was sure he loved them, until he faced a wedgie so bad it felt like Barrett was flossing his ass with a burlap sack. Then he was tormented with the fact that the boxers would not stop riding up his hips(perhaps in an attempt to suffocate him), and that was just damn unpleasant.

Sadly Cloud realised he had but one option left, to go commando. The option felt new and not unpleasant at first. That was until the first sunny day, the sweat stuck his baby Buster Sword to his left thigh like melted plastic. Cloud was at his wit's end, could it be that there were ultimate weapons, but no ultimate under garments?

That when the boxer-brief ascended from heaven/arose from the Lifestream, whatevs. A silky soft combination of support and freedom, suspending Cloud's package(pronounced pakhhhhhkaghe, like a french person would) in a soft cloud of support. No more did he have to fear his butt canyon would be pillaged by clothy Vikings, or his waistband would march inexorably up his torso.

HappyCloud.jpg

Back