• Moogle Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl in the window in the beginning

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tana

Blue Mage
Gil
Yuffie has a rad outfit, I think she had the sexiest outfit out of all the AC girls. I'd totally wear it. Her outfit was actually designed by females too and not Nomura.
gayfight.gif

As for the female I'd fudge anyday? TIFA! Been my favorite character since FF7 and in AC that sure as hell hasn't changed. I'd become lesbian for her if she asked me too! And I want to touch her boobies... so soft. And she's so motherly. And her skillz! And her hair! Wooo! It's so hawt in KH2!

Aeristh can GTFO. Her hipz... those are sexy though.
kekekekeke.gif

OMG THE GIRL IN THE WINDOW.
9vlezs.gif
*laugh my fuck up*

i said elena becasue i like the outfit! then again im a turk fan so thats expected from me! i wouldent turn a lesbo for any of them though!! id stick to Reno anyday!!

Elena is a cutie. Prior to AC, I never actually imagined her to have a really squeaky voice... I imagined it to be deeper. But I love it! <3 She is, after all, supposed to be the least expirienced out of the Turks (rookie) and so it just seems to fit with her. Too bad she didn't get that much screentime!

all together i think she gets like 30 seconds. if that. its a shame really! but i just like all the turks!!! i really should stop posting in things like this..... i could talk about the turks all day...

It's got to be Tifa...Tifa FTW

She can fight too, which is always a good thing

Tifa <3

Because...she's Tifa xD Love her outfit, and she's hot, and...she'll kick your ass %D

Coming from Irvine, I'm not surprised lol

LOLZ!! :lol:

But, come on now....Tifa's fine? She's hawt!!!
I'd normally never say that ^ more this one but I dunno, just makes me wish she was actually a real person.

But also, come on now, seriously, I'm surprised Mark (AG) hasn't voted on this yet. If he doesn't vote Aeris, I'm a rubber band.
Aeris was fine too. Seriously.

Would people think of me as a predator if I voted for Marlene? I won't put it to the test.

I guess Tifa works. She's perfect for guys who love being dominated (not me, mind you).

These threads about "hawt" AC characters are weirding me out.

I didn't really imagine Aeris to be really pretty, but AC proved me wrong.
Mind you, I still pick Tifa......

Man, those guys live in a perfect world with really hawt girls!!! :P

Back