Aeris Fan Club

Shion

Shion Kupozuki
Veteran
Gil
Hello peoples! This is a club to discuss everything about Aeris. She has many appearences in FF and KH. Talk about anything you'd like about Aeris. All Welcome.

Okay, i'll comment the Aerith in Kingdom Hearts II
She was cute in it, but her voice... Mena Suvari sucks there! *shakes fist*

In FFVII, Aeris was cute, sorta, and her final limit break is hella useful!
So Squaresoft thought it was unfair, so they let her die at the end of Disc 1. *shakes fist even more*

Aeris is a wonderful character, and she's very careing, although she died she's in KH so we see her even so. Also as far as the voice I was once told before that after I hear her speak enough I will love it and as it turned out I loved it! ^^ So I don't think we should immideately bash Menu Suvari just until we've heared her enough

Dude she's not weak, trust me if anyone was weak in FFVII it was Tifa she was always hurting her self with her own emotions and not thinking out side the box

I wish Aeris lived and Tifa died. We would see the romance between her and Cloud and she was more valuable in battle to me than Tifa.

I'll JOIN, WOOT,!:P
On topic: Aeris was a great character, she wasn't useless, instead, she was very useful for me, since I used a lot of magic haha xD and I used her to heal, so then the others could attack :). So, I think Aeris is the most kind character in the Final Fantasy series, she rocks, and she died for the planet to save it :/ WHY SEPHY, WHY DID YOU KILLED HER?! T_T
And yeah, I beleive in Cloris xD.

Question - Why people thinks she is weak???
Reply - Because they view the attack they do with the body or weapons, instead of magic attack >>U

That's my point of view, and I think she has the best girls clothes in FFVII :)

Last edited:
O NO! AERIS SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat do u mean?! Aeris is cool.
Ok...Ur a Bad Clone. I thought u would hate Aeris too!!

Tenshi Aerith said:
Dude she's not weak, trust me if anyone was weak in FFVII it was Tifa she was always hurting her self with her own emotions and not thinking out side the box
I trusted^_^ u but Tifa isn't weak she's so cool:cool:

I'll join in. =D

Aeris was my second favorite female character from FFVII. She didn't get good hits all the time, sure, but her Healing Wind limit came in handy tons of times. I've said somewhere else that I'm a Clerith sap, and I love the thought of her and Cloud ending up together (if she hadn't died, that is...). I liked her role in AC too, it was cute. ^_^

But I'll say, her voice in KH2 was terrible in my opinion. @_@

Vincent said:
O NO! AERIS SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat do u mean?! Aeris is cool.
Ok...Ur a Bad Clone. I thought u would hate Aeris too!!

I start to like your Inner voice ;) Hahaha.
Altought I hate you *Joking*

Aeris ROCKS!

Back