Aeris = TOO Powerful?

Let's put it this way. The creators knew that she would ***. So to help this out they gave her arguably some of the best limit breaks in the game and she was obviously in the caster role because her attack/hp was pretty mediocre at best and her magic was high.

So in a HYPOTHETICAL world where Aeris didn't ***, It would be obvious that Aeris would:

A) Be one of the best characters in the game and would make fighting ruby and emerald a walk in the park.

B) Would have her limit breaks toned down and obviously just be given the "caster role".

Of course this is HYPOTHETICAL. In my honest personal opinion i never had a need to use spells as i primarily used just basic physical attacks aside from the really really good spells like restore, Wall, Esuna, etc.

i was just thinking, maybe they made her purposely to powerful like you said, just so they could kill her off later, they only made her that good, because they already knew that she was going to die, just a thought, otherwise, she would just be like any of the other charcters like Cloud, Tifa, Barret etc, you get the idea right?

She was powerful in a sense, but it all depends on your style of playing. You could replace her with a stronger attacker with a more damage doing Limit Break if you wanted.

Or you could play a strategic defensive game to win you know?

Alot of players never got to see the full power of Aerith. On my first time through the game I though she was a cool character but too weak. The second time I played through and did everything using a guide I realised my mistake. Aerith is too powerful like you say but people playing through the first time will never see this.

And being the most powerful character in Final Fantasy history, nope that goes to Orlando in Final Fantasy Tactics.

I don't think she was too powerful. I think the only reason they gave her all those powerful limit breaks is so it makes up for her
dying so early in the game
so those who like to train a lot got some sense of accomplishment out of it.

This isn't really true, she may have good spells to use but she always gets slaughtered by the enemies thus she is weak.

Sadly I never managed to get all her limint breaks, they all looked so pretty in my guide too!

But bit gutted she has to go and die if their that powerful! She would have been a huge help to the team.

She might've been a little too powerful but since nobody did get to be able to use all her power then I don't think she is too powerful

Back