Aerith & Sephiroth - A closer look

Yeah but prostitution is also illegal and morally wrong an they still used it in the game so they could probably do the same with incest:O

Well yes Prostitution is legally and morally wrong, yet it is hardly comparable to incest in how morally wrong it is.

Prositution can be shown in a game if its handled with care, in FFVIIs case they used Humour.

Incest however is simply a Taboo subject - and will never be used in any game.

so Again Aerith and Sephiroth could ever only be siblings OR lovers - not both.

Well yes Prostitution is legally and morally wrong, yet it is hardly comparable to incest in how morally wrong it is.

Prositution can be shown in a game if its handled with care, in FFVIIs case they used Humour.

Incest however is simply a Taboo subject - and will never be used in any game.

so Again Aerith and Sephiroth could ever only be siblings OR lovers - not both.

Unless you try and imagine like a soap opera...you know they fell in love with each other and then they found out their bros...

And prostitution is illegal in my country:)

Unless you try and imagine like a soap opera...you know they fell in love with each other and then they found out their bros...

And prostitution is illegal in my country:)

Now that they could do....but i doubt it - its far too cliche - and FFVII is a game all about breaking Cliches. So i dont think that they would have ever followed an Incestual Storyline.

And yes prostitution is illegal in my country too - im just saying thats its easier and more likely to be included in a game than Incest will ever be

Now that they could do....but i doubt it - its far too cliche - and FFVII is a game all about breaking Cliches. So i dont think that they would have ever followed an Incestual Storyline.

And yes prostitution is illegal in my country too - im just saying thats its easier and more likely to be included in a game than Incest will ever be

Yeah i agree i don´t see them promoting incest either...it would probably just be a bit too much...

They could however make it like this:

Sephiroth and Aeris are lovers, then they found out they are actually related, in an act of despair Sephiroth killed Aeris or maybe Aeris killed herself...something along those lines.

Disturbing yes...but still possible;)

Yeah i agree i don´t see them promoting incest either...it would probably just be a bit too much...

They could however make it like this:

Sephiroth and Aeris are lovers, then they found out they are actually related, in an act of despair Sephiroth killed Aeris or maybe Aeris killed herself...something along those lines.

Disturbing yes...but still possible;)

See thats a contradiction there - your saying that they wouldnt promote incest but it could still be in there?

or do you mean in a Luke and Leia way? like one of them falls in love with the other one but they later discover that they are related?

I still think the best thing they could have done with Aerith and Sephiroth would be to make them siblings - not lovers - siblings - Imagine Aerith is Sephiroths worst enemy - as shes the only girl that can stop him - then he finds out she's his sister? that would have been a fascinating storyline....

Hm...I don't think it would have been a BAD idea to have Aeris as Sephiroth's sibling. I think it would make it too far into depth...Would have been an exciting twist and I don't think it would have been extreme.

Lovers? No.

See thats a contradiction there - your saying that they wouldnt promote incest but it could still be in there?

or do you mean in a Luke and Leia way? like one of them falls in love with the other one but they later discover that they are related?

I still think the best thing they could have done with Aerith and Sephiroth would be to make them siblings - not lovers - siblings - Imagine Aerith is Sephiroths worst enemy - as shes the only girl that can stop him - then he finds out she's his sister? that would have been a fascinating storyline....

Yeah i´m talking about that the Luke/Leya syndrome! They think they love each other but then they know the truth...it would be the only way to make it work in order to avoid a traumatized audience:blink:

yeah i think im with the whole darkness vs. light. aeris is such a nice person and she would do anything to help people whereas sephiroth is...well hes sephiroth.

oh and im pretty set on never EVER believing that sephiroth and aeris were lovers. and i dont think anything, no matter how much evidence or proof...could convince my otherwise, thank you.:P

yeah i think im with the whole darkness vs. light. aeris is such a nice person and she would do anything to help people whereas sephiroth is...well hes sephiroth.

oh and im pretty set on never EVER believing that sephiroth and aeris were lovers. and i dont think anything, no matter how much evidence or proof...could convince my otherwise, thank you.:P

I agree with what you said Areis is no lover of Sephiroth not a chance and I dout that shed want to be called misses Aries Jenova Cresant and thats a fact. And she dispises Sephiroth he discusts her and the very Idea of kissing would make her peuk and I dont think she would like having both Hojo and Jenova as her inlows and thats a fact. Oh and its infenantly more likly that Aries and Sephiroth was an extreamly distant cuesin. And it is more than possible if you liik into crystal cronicals.

I like it better that way man. Dark Vs. Light, Good Vs. Bad, that's the way it should be. However, that sibling idea was not bad either, would have been a much different and much more interesting game if that were the case.

Back