Afterlife

in our regions ( the arabic ) there a many many storys of the afterlife ..there a afterlife ..im sure 100% ..all the arabic beleive in this ...but i must to say something ...the all ..in the froums ...will be dai forever ,, u know why ... ?
becuse ... do one something and you will be in the heaven ...its the pray ...i think you dont know the real pray ,,,there a five prays in the day ...fgr pray ...ther pray ...asr pray ..mgrb pray ..asha pray ...u must do this five prays ..in all new day ...if u dont ,,,u will be dead forever in real hot fire after u dai in this life ...beleive me please ...u will be dai in real hot fire ..isnt scary ??

dude, that's just your belief though, other beliefs will say YOU aren't gunna go to heaven or whatever because you aren't living the way their beliefs dictates

No one can EVER know for sure

Its fine to have your beliefs and well, believe this, but who has the proof that what you say goes, or asking for forgiveness for your sins will get you into heaven?

It's all down to faith, and hoping that this shit is real so you don't keep yourselves awake at night cacking yourself over what will happen

It's all just like a comfort blanket to me

We will see when we snuff it, telling people we are 'doing it wrong' is just absurd pal

I believe my body will rot. However I also believe in reincarnation to an extent, not based upon how I've acted in my life or anything though. I can't comprehend not existing, so I believe in reincarnation. That makes it sound like I've made a rational decision to do so, but I believed in reincarnation and then tried to find out why I do so. That's the explanation that makes the most sense to me.

As nice of a concept as an afterlife is, I just don't overly believe in it, though I think all of us would like to. I could be wrong, but I think being re-born is a more passable idea really. Not due to having a good or bad life befor ehand because I am sure all your Brits remember the Glenn Hoddle fiasco about how people in wheelchairs were evil in a previous life, therefore had to be disabled in the next.

I try to judge it by how I feel around some people. It's a very silly way of doing things and very naïve too, but I like it that way seeing as no one can really give you a straight answer. Even if they could, would you want to know?

I always feel somewhat spiritual about it. Like sometimes you meet a person and you can't help but feel you know them or have seen them around? Perhaps a friend in a previous life? Perhaps just a coincidence, but I feel it happens too much to really dismiss as coincidence. So I'd like to think that my spirit or soul is put into another body or whatever and you live again, yet somewhat unaware of it?

I am most probably wrong, but at the end of the day it's just a concept, and one which everyone is made to feel comfortable by. So to me it doesn't really matter, but I'd really like to think that being reborn is what happens, though not based on merits and faults. At the end of the day, all of us do wrong at some point in our lives.

Plus I just love all those TV shows where they can remember their previous lives and shit. I think it's around too much to just say it's not a possibility.

This has nothing to do with my beliefs of something still..it creeps the hell out of me thinking on how I will be at my funeral.
I mean,I feel something?-I will be able to feel that I died?-will I see my body and family crying etc..o_O

it's a strange feeling..though,I really don't want to REALLY consider death now,as I am pretty alive-regardless this subject once again: I do believe that after we die Our non-material spirits will go someplace peaceful ^.^

I am quite skeptical when it comes to most popular beliefs. I am not atheist, I believe in a higher being, a God, a powerful source of energy that must be somewhere, but I don't believe in most religions because humans twist the facts in order for them to fit their own necessities. It happened to the Greeks, the Egyptians, and all other great civilizations.

I suppose that, just like a computer simply shuts down when you disconnect it from its energy source, the human body simply ceases to function. No more, no less. If people were meant to live in heaven then it simply kills the point of having a planet for people to be born, age and die. Of course, no one knows the truth.

I honestly have no idea.

Maybe we'll just be worm food and that's it. Maybe we'll all go to heaven and drink and fornicate till the end of time :neomon: Or maybe we'll be reborn as newts because we were dickheads in this life. At present time I find all of the above pretty hard to comprehend. Ultimately there's only one way of ever finding out I guess, and that is an uncertainty I'm prepared to live with for a long time!

Death and Rebirth it happens all over the universe and is just a consequence of the effect of Darwinian theories of evolution, I mean we humans really only have our own POV when it comes to these things.

What we need to do to understand the concept of death is look at it from a simpler point of view, say through the eyes of an animal, less sophisticated than our perception of death it could provide the niche perspective we need to better grasp our fate.

Its just like Wesker says, If heaven is such a beautiful and rewarding place why must we die to go there? Why do we have to experience death only to live again in a "Better Place"? You will notice that in religions concerning a paradise after death, that human spirits are not reborn, they just simply migrate to another place.

Thats not how the Universe works as function of its existence, all things are consumed and used and re-used, this was in my last post but I aint finished, If you take human existence as whole and look at our way of live and they way we consume resources.....its wasteful,very very wasteful, and its not until very recently that we have begun to realise the beneficial ways of nature and the started to facilitate a more organic way of life.

So because we exist out side of the natural flow of nature regarding our way of life, does that somehow make our deaths out side of the natural path that other Species abide to?

Death and Birth are the only natural things we humans still have in our species.

When Homo Sapiens died in the 7 million year history of our evolution what did they experience in those moments before death, were they aware of there ultimate fate?
No they were not! not until we became aware of death and grasped its bleak outcome.

Albert Wesker Computer analogy is really accurate save for the fact that When a machine is turned off the Power in its capacitors discharge back into the system, the same may happen with Soul/Spirit?

It is after all a form of energy and has been recognised as such for thousands of years before science established it presence as guiding force in modern times.......Death and Rebirth: Universal Law, its invincible......it can't be vinced;)

I wasn't sure whether this should go in Religious Debate but what do you believe will happen to you after you die? Do you believe in an afterlife? A heaven? A paradise, etc? Do you believe in reincarnation or that there is nothing after death?

I personally believe we will be reincarnated based on our actions in life. I think if we live lives well, we'll be reincarnated as a higher or happier form of life. It's kind of close to the Hindu/Buddhist belief I suppose.

I believe in Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. You live, but when you die there is no end for your spirit because your spirit lives on through energy and evolution. When your body decomposes after death, there are parts of you that are given to the earth, normally through animals and then to fertilization. The spirit of you is a never-ending cycle even though there is a "first" and then a "last", which at first is contradictory but really means that you yes, you end your life, but you regenerate another's soon after because after all, we only borrow energy.

Think about your ancestors. We are all apart of something that has lived long ago and only if every root of your family is exterminated will the spirit of you no longer continue. As individuals, we came from our parents. We have a mother that made us, as well as a father. We would not be here if not for a donor and after our parents are gone, they still continue on through you. You help to continue this by reproducing, which in turn continues your spirit long after your death.

I think death is only physical and there's another stage after our physical death.Don't know why but I do believe in after life,maybe of course it is cause I also believe in ghosts as well.
I think there is more out there than what meets the eye.Just cause we haven't experienced something does not mean it doesn't exist.
So I guess we'll know once we die.
And then you get all those people who have had a near death experience and they have admitted that indeed they saw something.

I believe in a heaven, I believe in a hell, and yes I do believe in Afterlife and I do believe in reincarnation as well. I can't cope with the fact of if and when you die, then thats it, you don't sense anything. You're just laying in a coffin, seeing nothing but blackness. There has to be another step or sequence that follows, like the stairway to heaven. I know this sounds weird, but everytime I look up in the clouds and see that I instantly think somebody must have died and is going to heaven. Personally the thought of death and leaving this life, scares me. But I try not to think about it because I hear it's worse when you think about it.

pretty interesting stuff here, I personally am probably an atheist but I'm not completely denying anything else, who am I too know? Plus wouldn't it be boring/worrying if we did know?

Nar to be honest I reckon we go back to the lifestream ;)

Back