Help Again... the Gil Snapper and other concerns

benitobeybi

ShinRa Guard
Gil
where exactly in Giza Plains do we "vanquish" that gosh darn gil snapper? also, that branch that's stuck in the rocks in the waters, does it have anything to do with drawing the gil snapper out?

Another thing, that wyrm nest in the estersands, what's the deal with that? can we just go on in and kill whatever it is that's walking around it?

plus, where do it get them level 3, "-ga" magicks?

one last thing, can i get a list on where I can find all of the Espers?

thanks!

Again, the Gil snapper (and other concerns)

where exactly in Giza Plains do we "vanquish" that gosh darn gil snapper? also, that branch that's stuck in the rocks in the waters, does it have anything to do with drawing the gil snapper out?

Another thing, that wyrm nest in the estersands, what's the deal with that? can we just go on in and kill whatever it is that's walking around it?

plus, where do it get them level 3, "-ga" magicks?

one last thing, can i get a list on where I can find all of the Espers?

I first posted this in the Seventh Heaven Inn. Hehehe. I'm a caveman, I know.

thanks!

why dont you just type in google
"FF12 walkthrough"
go into the side quests section and find out that way, its alot easier then waiting for a reply. Or you could just type your exact question. i.e
"ff12 +gil snapper" or "ff12 +espers" etc.

It's definetly hard to explain. But in short you are right about the Trees, you need to cut 4 or 5 (can't exactly remember the number) - but they are all positioned around the Plains. The hard part is ... where the trees are, You will definetly need a map or something in order to find them.

Also once you are done with that there is yet another trick. You have to get the rain to be pouring Heavily. After entering the place where the Gil Snapper is check the weather.. after this cross two zones over (generally where the save point is.. BUT DON'T TOUCH IT!) and then re-enter to where the Gil Snapper is. Repeat until the NPC says he's there. Good luck.

Back