All-time Favorite cutscene

Edward Elric

Chaotic
Veteran
Gil
alright, out of all the final fantasies and all of their famous cutscenes, for example the ragnarok scene from FFVIII, or the opera scene from FFVI, which one was your favorite?

mine was the "you're not alone" scene from FFIX. zidane was on the breaking point as it seemed to him like the world was being hoisted onto his shoulders, and his friends were there to help him no matter what happened, thats some powerful shit right there.

The Opera Scene from FFVI is my favourite Cutscene ever. along with Celes' Suicide attempt and the Clerith date at the gold saucer ^_^

Opera Scene - just because the Music is awesome, its so beautiful and memorable.

Celes' suicide attempt - we see a whole new side of her, and its so sad, and the music is beautiful, we feel so much sympathy for Celes.

Clerith Date - its just so cute! and it proves Aerith knew Cloud wasn't being himself before any of the others when she says "I want to meet....you" and its just too cute!

Actually scratch that. My favourite ever scene is in FFVII (i just needed to remember it) thank you Aeriths theme for reminding me ^_^

my number one favourite cutscene, is

Clouds Reaction To Aeriths Death

Oh. My. God. it's just such a heartbreaking scene, Cloud is crying and he pours all his feelings out, its the first and only time we ever see the real emotions of Cloud Strife, and its just so touching, and when you mix in the music too...

Yeah, Cloud's reaction to Aeris' death also gets it for me, one of the most poignant scenes in my years of gaming.

Also, I'd like to nominate the 'laughing scene' in X. I mean, it was pure awesomeness, to be honest.

[/sarcasm]

Other than that:

1.) Galbadia v. Balamb Garden -- it was war, what can I say? It's all interesting with all the action going on.

2.) Cutting of the Hair -- poignant moment there as well for me.

Wow, I seriously could not list them all, there are so many!
I mainly love the FF8 cutscenes, so romantic!

My 2 favorites are the opera house from ff 6 and when cloud puts aeris in the water in ff 7.

Mine has to be from FFIX when Odin destroys Cleyra, i dont know why but it makes me feel sad for Cleyra :worried:

My favourite from FFVIII has to be the mixture of the ones when Balamb garden is being, lets say, moved. And also the Balamb vs Galbadia one.

FFVII, the best scene was probably... well anything to do with WEAPON. The fore of his attacks pumped me with addrenaline!

One of my favourite cutscenes is indeed the "You're Not Alone" from FFIX.

Favourite FMVs:
Where Garnet is falling from Alexander and you see it in her face that all hope is gone, and Zidane swoops down and saves her. And she cuddles him ^_^

Yuna and Tidus in the Macalania spring (it is there, isn't it? :\) It's just so beautiful ^_^

The ending FMV for IX.

Wellll.....

One of my favorite cut-scenes is from Final Fantasy X. The scene where Tidus and the party invade Yuna's and Seymore's wedding.

Another one of my favorite cut-scene is when Squall jumps into a car and slams into gate to fight Edea.

And from FFIX....my favorite scene is when Kuja fights Brahne with Bahamut.

Mines got to be in X where they jumping off the airship to go resue yuna from getting married to seymor, that scene was truely badass.

Um...pretty much every FMV from IX i love, that game did such an amazing job on the cutscenes. But ones that particularly stood out for me were:

1. the chase scene with the Black Waltz and South Gate
2. the scene that first introduces Kuja
3. Odin blowing the crap out of Cleyra
4. Atomos sucking up part of Lindblum
5. Bahamut blowing up Brahne's ship
6. Bahamut vs Alexander
7. Kuja blowing up Terra
8. the final fmv

I would say the entire Alexander scene from FFIX. It was a beautiful FMV, and the part where Zidane and Garnet are reunited is charming.

Well for meee I love:
1. Aeriths death, sooo heartbreaking.
2. When Squall carries Rinoa on his back, sweet!! <3
3. Garnet and Eiko summoning Alexander.
4. Tidus partypooping Yuna's "wedding"
5. The ending of Final Fantasy X, I cried for a week...

I laugh at the Aeris scene - I really cannot understand why on earth that was such a depressing moment, and why people think this is the best scene ever, it's beyond me, but then again I'm not a Cloud/Aeris fangirl so..

Anyway..

FFVIII - Qustis blasts the crap out of the mechanical spider. Pure awesomeness.
FFIX - Zidane struggling to overcome his warped state of mind.
FFX - Auron's sending
FFXII -
Drace's death, Ghis's death, Reddas' sacrifice, anything with Dr. Cid

Whoever played ff-12 and had succes in killing yiazmat, scene of his death will be top-of-all scenes, trust me...

Scene of Vincent killing Omega is way cool.

Tidus and others going down on Yuna wedding is also nice...

The dance scene in Final Fantasy VIII was always a wonderful scene, it's funny but cute at the same time. I always enjoy watching it.

The ending of Final Fantasy X is beautiful, it is also sad but very nice at the same time.

Final Fantasy VII: Aeris' death. Some people don't find it to be a big deal but I thought it was sad. It was such a big moment, she was my favorite character in the game and it was a shame she went! :sad:

Another in X was the kissing scene between Yuna and Tidus, very sweet indeed. :)

You had no idea how much I wanted to skip that. I was gutted when you couldn't. Stupid game makers.

Back