Angelic Shinigami's Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request a signature using this render -Chidori and Tessa- remove Tessa (The Silver hair girl) I just want Chidori in the signature.
please make two one with Text and one without Text, I would like the text to be Chidori that's all, Thanks.

Size: preferably 350x130

DC:

93409220gb4.png

52sa6.png

Atif:

(failed attempt, sorry)
60046145zg3.png

Lighting: I can't cut out either of the images properly, so I'll need a different image to work with.

I guess I'll just request an avi & sig set of Ovelia then. Thanks for trying though ^^

Stock:
2j66069.jpg

Avi Size: 100x100
Sig Size: 404x111

Hopefully you can work with that picture. If not just tell me! Thanks

umm . . . not what I expected but it's alright I guess >.> thanks

Hai, I've heard of the amazingness of this Signature Shop from all the sensation in the forums talking about how good and amazing your sigs and sig making that are a gift from Win-Heaven. :monster:

I'm not being sarcastic. :gasp:

Anyway, aside from all that, I'd like to request a sig and an avatar. I want these two pictures in the sig and avatar (hopefully the second picture will fit in the avatar).

1. http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Guod6Aisal0/R...arry+potter+&+der+feuerkelch\draco+malfoy.jpg

2. http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc26/Aerith63/?action=view&current=AmeliaandKrystle-1.jpg

In the second link, I'm the one on the left of the picture. Try and cut off my friend from the picture, leaving me as the only one. Then hopefully you can cut off the backround behind me and leave my face and part of my upper body standing there. Then you can minimize it to fit in the signature.

For the Draco picture, just cut off the backround and half his upper body, which will leave only his neck and head showing.

Now, you can but Draco and me beside a heart, no matter which side of the sig, but make sure it's near the center. Then you can but some mist and swirls of whatever you like, just make sure it's love-themed. Oh, and a bit of green too to represent Slytherin. :monster:

As for the avatar, just squeeze little me and Draco together. :neomon:

As for the text, just but my username anywhere you want in the sig and avatar.

I hope you don't mind, I can be very fussy at times for signatures. :gasp: Hope you can handle all the intsruction.

I have my patience, don't worry. :gasp:

hello tis me...your friendly neighborhood Hellboy just popping in to ask
could someone make me a siggy and matchin avy please

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x563.
hellboy2.jpg

or
HELLBOYLogo.jpg

preferably the top image

size, regular Signature size Text "in the absence of light Darkness prevails"
colour is dependent on you, whatever looks good ummm
if you can't use those pics feel free to find one yourself or ask me to find one for ya

thank you in advance

Hai, I'm going to ask for a Kermit the Frog signature and avatar. :monster:

I would like this picture put in both the sig and avvy, but decrease its size to fit in.

But make the backround in clouds and mist, embracing Kermit, but not entirely. Then in the sig, put in a quote "Don't let me smiley face fool you!" And then put me Kermit the Frog anywhere in the sig that is suitable.

For the avvy, make it the same, except obviously a bit smaller and in avvy size.

I'm just doing Kermit because it gives memories. :gasp:

Hope you finish it soon!

Hi! I very much like your work, especially your soft pastel backgrounds in your sigs =P

I don't usually ask for sigs or avys but i would love one made with your style.

I know the subject isn't from any anime or manga, so if you don't wanna do it its fine =P

For my avatar could you throw something together using this image. With a soft background, with whatever colours that go together with the subject.

And for a signature (anysize), could you use the same image, placing it maybe to the right if you can. And maybe including this image somewhere in the sig. (Note, if you can't use the second image for any reason its really fine.)

Also, could you put the words 'My life for Aiur' somewhere in the sig, small font, not overly square (without the apostrophes).

Thanks in advance and sorry for being so picky.

Hi, I've been browsing your works, and you've got some of the nicest images I've ever seen...love the style!

Question: Can I request a set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back